MISHIMA - First set

By Anatol2, in Mutant Chronicles

Hello After successd IMPERIAL FORCES I decide to make another faction from world of Mutant chronicles, which was not released by FFG

Main two squads are HATAMOTOS - guardiands and SAMURAI - elites warriors, followers of the samurai codex.
MISHIMA has two basic strategies - Good defense and abilities to survive to have enought time to kill enemies or to win
with Victory points, or pushing their enemies with normal speed but good damage. They are concentrated to melee short
melee fights ( many red dices ) and strong melee dices ( yellow ) with little support of firearms ( blue dices ). MISHIMA
has fewer dices but more abilities and special passive skills, so they can concentrate their actions to move,attack ...
MISHIMA 's power si in good commanders ( 5 units have 3xcommand incons, 4 units have 2x command ikons, 4 units have
1xcommand icons )

MISHIMA has 4 gold units, 5 silver and 4 bronze units.
Abilities :
Infiltrate - 2
Dodge - 3
Amor - 3
Armor piercing - 1
Melee - 0
Flying - 0
Speed - 0

KI.jpg - new command cards icon for MISHIMA - KI force.

Dices :
RED - 20
YELLOW - 5
BLUE - 6
GREEN - 1
Examples:

ashigaru_bronze.jpg ashigaru_elder_silver.jpg

meka_bronze.jpg meka_silver.jpg

crimson_devil_silver.jpg hatamoto_bronze.jpg

hatamoto_leader_silver.jpg hatamoto_hero_gold.jpg

samurai_leaders_silver.jpg samurais_bronze.jpg

samurai_hero_gold.jpg tiger_dragon_gold.jpg

toshiro_gold.jpg

All stuff you can find on my website - mutantchronicles.wbl.sk - I hope you will like them.

Im really missing Yojimbo.

Great work Anatol - BUT ...

... you are waaaaaayyyy to FAST !!!! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Tooooo much stuff to playtest now.^^

Better a lot of stuff to test than nothing :P ... but I aggree with you Domink :D I do not have time to play and enjoy my work, just testing and creating sad.gif

After I finished MISHIMA I am going to create new map and make some FAQ and after this I will start with CYBERTRONYK. - and First set from FFG is released long time ago so I want to finished first set of other faction and then second set :) we will see what happend then : :)

OMG! You are a machine. Do you use stimulants? sorpresa.gif I dint see how you sleep. Now I have to work on Japanese 54mm too! sorpresa.gif

Iv got some remark

1. Toshiro should'n have had Honor Fight - he is a Shadow Warrior so hi strikes from shadow and dissapear. He wouldnt stan like a fool in front of a soldier with HMG. Its not right. Command card for him should be Charge from shadow.

2. Honor fight is great for Samurai and Hatamoto BUT only for meme fights. Honorable warriors wight fair play witch someone else in close combat. Stupid warriors die from bullets. I think Mishima hasnt stupid warriors ;)

3. Im really missing Yojimbo and Demon Hunter. Dragon bike would be great second vehicle.

But all that i already wrote to You on ICQ ;)

All card looks really great.

de99ial said:

Iv got some remark

1. Toshiro should'n have had Honor Fight - he is a Shadow Warrior so hi strikes from shadow and dissapear. He wouldnt stan like a fool in front of a soldier with HMG. Its not right. Command card for him should be Charge from shadow.

2. Honor fight is great for Samurai and Hatamoto BUT only for meme fights. Honorable warriors wight fair play witch someone else in close combat. Stupid warriors die from bullets. I think Mishima hasnt stupid warriors ;)

3. Im really missing Yojimbo and Demon Hunter. Dragon bike would be great second vehicle.

But all that i already wrote to You on ICQ ;)

All card looks really great.

As you know this is only first set and every corporation ( not Dark Legion) have 1 double hexed unit so I decide to follow this rule and made only 1 double hexed unit ( MEKA ) and every have only one unique unit ( not Dark Legion ) so I made just one hero ( TOSHIRO ) next I cannot create many figures because

other faction do not have many units in first set and I follow this rule.

next. - it is very difficult to made decision about abilities and dices because no body wants to play with same unit only with a new skin :(

BAUHAUS - middle range + normal move + good defense + good dices

CAPITOl - long range + fast move + weak defense + weak dices

BROTHERHOOD - short range + normal move + good defense + good dices

DARK LEGION - Short/middle range + slow move + good defense/weak defense + normal dices

IMPERIAL - army has two parts - 1. wolfbanes = short/melee range + fast move + weak defense + weak command + good dices

2 .commando + regulars = middle/long range + normal move + good defense + good command + normal dices

MISHIMA - short/middle range + normal move + good defense + normal dices

next. - it is funny but in the first edition of warzone- toshiro has weaknes that, he cannot hide in a cover terrain to I decided to use this weakness here and

fact ,that he is shadow walker is in his ability Silent kill.

next. - If this weakness ( Honor fight ) have samurais they will never come to the enemy in time, because as you see they have 3-2-2 lifes and only Dodge is their defense against middle/long range + command cards + hatamoto ability ( Sacrifice of Honor ) + covering by Meka. Samurais have fight range up to 4 hexes and it can be really problem to get to this range without speed bonus or armor or protection bonus from cover so I can imagine ,that they run, wait and run and attack ( personally I think SAMURAIS are very good when they come to the range of red dices - GOLD samurai can have 3 red + 3 red from ability + 2 red from command card = 8 red dices on the range up to 4 hexes :P )

we will see after more testing :)

BTW here are paper figures for MISHIMA forces :

a few examples :

crimson_devil_silver1.jpg

hatamoto_bronze1.jpg

toshiro_gold1.jpg

meka_silver1.jpg

tiger_dragon_gold1.jpg

More and PDF file to download you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk .sk in MISHIMA FORCES section

About

"next. - it is funny but in the first edition of warzone- toshiro has weaknes that, he cannot hide in a cover terrain to I decided to use this weakness here"

Toshiro had a rule not adittional cover BUT he has a infiltrate speciality - he is very hard to locate an discover. So HE could use Infiltration but he cannot cover behind fe wall. It is rule but i think it is stupid. Toshiro in fact is a master of infiltration (he CAN hide before enemys eyes). This rule about additional cover is - i think - for covers like walls, bunkers or other NOT for beeing running like a fool for enemys bullets.

My proposition - Toshiro dont get additional 1 reduce point from cover (green terrain) bu also he gets Infiltration rule.

About:

"If this weakness ( Honor fight ) have samurais they will never come to the enemy in time, because as you see they have 3-2-2 lifes and only Dodge is their defense against middle/long range + command cards + hatamoto ability ( Sacrifice of Honor ) + covering by Meka. Samurais have fight range up to 4 hexes and it can be really problem to get to this range without speed bonus or armor or protection bonus from cover so I can imagine ,that they run, wait and run and attack ( personally I think SAMURAIS are very good when they come to the range of red dices - GOLD samurai can have 3 red + 3 red from ability + 2 red from command card = 8 red dices on the range up to 4 hexes :P )"

I meant was - when Samurai or Hatamoto gets in adjacent hex to the enemy (or enemy to Samurai or Hatamoto) they dont get additional 1 reduce point from cover. In means - when Samurai or Hatamoto can fight mele they dont use terrain bonuses for them - they fight - what they think - fair.

Remember - if there is a stupid or illogical rule it doesnt mean that You have to use it ;)

hmm with " infliltration rule " you mean something like " enemy cannot attack on toshiro, if range between them is more than 2 hexes." or " If enemy unit wants to attack on TOSHIRO, he need to spend 1Action to find him "

I ask because TOSHIRO has Infiltration abilitiy in the text on the card.

Already talked on ICQ - some changes - i think - will be done ;)

CZ version of MISHIMA unit is ready for download :)

some examples :

crimson_devil_silverCZ.jpg tiger_dragon_goldCZ.jpg

ashigaru_bronze_CZ.jpg hatamoto_hero_goldCZ.jpg

All unit in CZ language you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk/

PL version will be soon I hope and more translators are velcomed

hmm I release 3 KI force command cards but it was very difficult to made decision about them - pls read them and post some notices

iron_will.jpg

blood_tornado.jpg

tiger_claw.jpg

PDF file is on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk/

Hmm... How about Charge from shadow? A KI force of Deathbringers (for Toshiro for now).

try to be more specific, you know that only 3 special command cards can be in first set ( dark symetry, art, sniper, tactic,berserker ) so which from these 3 ki card should be " charge fromthe shadow" ? gold? silver? bronze? what about text? personaly I think " tiger claw " will be maybe changed but " blood tornado" is good gold and " iron will" can be excellent solver card when you play it in right time. But you know I cannot create to much good cards and this is the reason why I use " tiger claw "

In that case i think a good idea would be give this charge in second set witch deathbringer ;)

These are amazing!!

I finished command cards for MISHIMA so here are some examples - PDF file you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk in MISHIMA ENG section.

take_a_breath.jpg promise_of_revenge.jpg balance.jpg

close_combat.jpg jungle.jpg face_to_face.jpg

follower.jpg acrobatics.jpg counter_attack.jpg

PL translation soon ;)

NEW PROMO CARDS for MISHIMA - unit DEMON HUNTER and he is in 3 COLOUR VARIATIONS, so you can print them and play with figure and card, which you like. picture of this unit was originaly in Black and white version but thank to Jackal ( PL) they are now in nice colors. Nice wrok.

demon_hunter1.jpg

demon_hunter2.jpg

demon_hunter3.jpg

paper figures:

demon_hunters1.jpg

demon_hunters2.jpg

demon_hunters3.jpg

All stuff you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk and i hope that you will like it :)

Yeah Jackal made a great work ;)

PS. There is a Debvil Hunter mistake in description ;)

my mistake :( but I put new PDF file of DEMON HUNTER , so no more devil hunter in the text :)

PL and CZ version is ready for download : CZ version by Deth and Major and me and PL version by de99ial.

CZ :

tiger_dragon_goldCZ.jpg demon_hunter1CZ.jpg

demon_hunter1CZ.jpg crimson_devil_silverCZ.jpg

balanceCZ.jpg jungleCZ.jpg blood_tornadoCZ.jpg

PL

crimson_devil_silverPL.jpg tiger_dragon_goldPL.jpg

ashigaru_bronzePL.jpg demon_hunter1PL.jpg

balancePL.jpg face_to_facePL.jpg tiger_clawPL.jpg

All downloadable PDF file you can find on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk/ in PL/CZ section of MISHIMA forces

Great job!

One note - Pride (Duma PL) in Hatamoto should be after enter ;)

HI

Thanks to my friend Jackal i can give You two wallpapers witch Demon Hunter. Both resolution is 1680x1050 so its for 22'' widescreen monitors

Enjoy

de99ial01.jpg

de99ial02.jpg

I made back side of mishima reference cards of their unit which is compatible with old PDF file so you can download old one and new a double printing them to have back side of mishima reference cards. ( source was official FFG release )

pozadie1.jpg