Shadowsun + Gun Drone

By Smeehee, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Rules Questions

I really hope I'm wrong but my understanding is that Shadowsun's ability cannot be used to attach cards like gun drone because they are army units until they are deployed as an attachment.

The exception is Dhadowsun's command cadre which is specifically mention in the ability.

I would say the card needs the "attachment" bold keyword to be fetched.

Yep. As written, Shadowsun's ability only works on cards with the "attachment" card type, and the Cadre from her own signature squad.

An army card like Gun Drones that could be "deployed" as an attachment would not meet the restrictions of the warlord's text (because the warlord does not "deploy" attachments with her response).

Yep, deliberately and carefully crafted this way.

Ugh...that's disappointing. Then again, that kind of recursion might end up being bad for the game so I'll reserve judgment on it until after I see the rest of the "true" attachments for the game.

Is PBrennan an FFG employee or tester or designer or something?

And the bigger question...when will I be able to get a Tau avatar image? LOL!

Is PBrennan an FFG employee or tester or designer or something? !

Page 29.

Ooo...the editor even. Thanks! We should start a tag for these folks when they post on the boards. "That response is from a #Pg29 guy, so it's pretty legit!" LOL!

Funnily enough I had jokingly considered that for anytime I have a rules disagreement with someone. LOLZ.

Funnily enough I had jokingly considered that for anytime I have a rules disagreement with someone. LOLZ.

Just put the quote "I am a playtester. Take my **** seriously." people will get it. lol

Just put the quote "I am a playtester. Take my **** seriously." people will get it. lol

Hmmm. Well, if nothing else, that could be a good way to "explore the limits" of the NDA I assume you had to sign to be a playtester. ;)

Hmmm. Well, if nothing else, that could be a good way to "explore the limits" of the NDA I assume you had to sign to be a playtester. ;)

Lol. The list of playtesters is public knowledge now with the RRG out. Beyond that obviously the NDA prevents me saying anymore.