League 1

By Cidervampire, in Arkham Horror League

Hi,

I've just recently started playing the game and like the idea of the summer league scenarios. I see the scenarious from last year are available on the resources page but is there anywhere I can download all the storyline and background? I saved a couple from last year but gave up as I never got round to getting the game.

Cheers

Geoff

As far as I've seen all of the stories from the first league are gone, save for scenario 10's, which is located here: www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=288

I've been running the 1st league myself and wanted the stories too, but that was all I could find.

Try here

There should be all of the league 1 scenarios there.

Unfortunately that page only has the scenario cards rather than the stories. Seems odd that they didn't keep them online

Well the few stories they did do were posted on the old site.

I think that's one thing that just didn't get moved over when they switched to the new site.

I only remember because toward the end of the first League we were trying to play one of the scenarios and that was the day they decided to switch over, and we had no access to the scenario because they hadn't ported them over to the new site yet.

Does anyone out there happen to have a copy of the narrative? I'd love to play through league 1 with the full story.

It should be here , right? Not every scenario has a story posted, though. First page is Scenario 1, second is Scenario 3, third is Scenario 5, and the last one is the finale.