Diamonds in the rough.

By worldeater33, in CoC General Discussion

Hey everyone, I am a CoC player and I absolutely love the game. I only own the deluxe expansions, and im looking to start buying the small Asylum packs. Instead of pooring through the database, I was looking to the forums for advice on which Asylum packs were the best. I have no specific faction in mind, just looking for more experienced players to recommend Asylum packs that they like the best.

I'd be looking at Into Tartarus . You get Master of the Myths who is useful in any deck for any faction (you don't need to resource match to pay for his ability - so he dives into a story phase, laughs at your opponent's scariest creatures in the terror phase, shrugs off a bullet in the combat phase, potentially stops them from readying in the arcane phase and then goes back to your hand, all for a cost of one... bargain). In the same asylum pack, you also get Mi-Go skull, which is great for Shub and Stygian Eye which is great for Hastur. Enjoy!

If you don't have it already, 'The Shifting Sands' is also recommended, since it contains 12 new story cards (the ones that are currently still used in tournaments).