Deamon weapon for unaligned

By Lohandria, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

First off I know an unaligned could use a 'normal' deamon weapon but what about a deamon weapon of the unaligned, a deamon weapon with a bound fury instead of a deamon of the four? if one were to succeed at this would it simply be a great weapon with no extra powers a deamon weapon normally gets or how would you interpret that?

Daemon weapon with bound Fury/Ebon Geist/ other Unaligned Daemon would have all the normal Daemon Weapon Traits

Adding bound Daemons WPB to Damage & Pen,

Not being destroyed when Parrying/Parried by Power Weapons/similar effects

Having to make Daemonic Mastery Test to see who the real Master is.

but would only roll from Unaligned Daemon Weapon Attributes on BC CRP p.195

Edited by Routa-maa

Routa-maa is correct, as far as I know. If you bind an unaligned or non-Chaos God-specific daemon to a weapon, in an effort to create a daemon weapon, it is considered a daemon weapon in every way, except you can only roll on the Unaligned table - not the Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch or Nurgle ones.

Just looked in the books again and have no idea how i overlooked this. Thank you both for still answering my question. When i had looked before I had been looking to make a nurgle demon weapon so that probably distorted how i interpreted some of the wording the first time i read the section.

Sometimes you have to read whole section to get all the rules as FFG is wont to hide small pieces here and there.

Just today when posting reply to other topic relating to Corruption and when you gain mutation, I was flipping pages and almost flipping table when I could find easy tablet where this is pointed out.

I know what you mean routa, having to dig through all lines for details on demons for starters