Looking for players in the Monterey Bay (CA)

By Asikel, in X-Wing Organized Play

Hello all,

I live in the Monterey area and am looking for others to play X-wing with. So far there is only 1 person at the local game store (Mythic Monterey), and I am trying to get a playgroup together.

I also play the Star Wars LCG and am looking for additional players there as well.

I live in the Modesto area. However for work I travel to Salinas every third or fourth week of the month. If you like I can hit ya up when im in town.

try looking in the regionals in the general forum there are regionals held in the frisco bay area hopefully thats closer to you.

Just in case there others nearby, my X-wing "group" is up to 2-3 players. We play Tuesdays at Mythic Games in Monterey from about 6 until 9 or so. If we can get 2-3 more players we can probably get some tournaments or maybe a league going.

Just in case there others nearby, my X-wing "group" is up to 2-3 players. We play Tuesdays at Mythic Games in Monterey from about 6 until 9 or so. If we can get 2-3 more players we can probably get some tournaments or maybe a league going.

I'm in the area for the weekend if any of your group is up for a game Saturday night.

Anyone out there? Looking for folks to play with in Monterey. I see people buys the expansion packs so there must be someone out there.