Do or do not. There is no try!

By thomarum, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

Hello fellow star wars LCG players.

Im very new to this game. Been playing over a month now. Have only played with my friends that are SW fans and learned them the game. Some of them have also bought their own core set and edge of darkness. I have only played with straight sith, navy, scum, jedi, rebel and smugglers. Have not mixed affiliations. Thats because they have not had their own cards, and it is faster to have 10 objective clean affiliations to have ready for play. Good thing is that I have seen some of the strenghts and weaknesses of each affiliations.

I have now tried to play on OCTGN (still trying to learn the controls), and I see now that I must try to make some decks with mixed affiliations. And like i said some of my friends have bought the game also. SO the time is to build new decks but I dont know what to look for. Can someone please push me in the right direction. Not many store tournements here in norway:( Need some deck advice and good examples of decks with light and dark side.

I have:

2x core set

2x Edge of darknes

1x Balance of the force

complete Hoth force packs

complete Echoes of the force cycle to date.

Soooo many choices of offencive and defensive play

Regards

Thomas

Edited by thomarum

Cardgamedb has all kinds of decks posted. Might be worth looking through those and seeing if any interest you.

Cardgamedb has all kinds of decks posted. Might be worth looking through those and seeing if any interest you.

What is a defination of a good mixed deck...What is important to think about?

Your resources. Most tend to go 6/4 split using the affiliation of the 4 to ensure a resource match in case you don't draw one of the 4 objectives at game start.

Edited by Toqtamish

Your resources. Most tend to go 6/4 split using the affiliation of the 4 to ensure a resource match in case you don't draw one of the 4 objectives at game start.

great advice:)