Port Wander

By Fgdsfg, in Fan Art

Recently(-ish) I made a background map of Port Wander, for use in a Black Crusade game. I have been unable to post it earlier, because they players hadn't made it there yet, and I didn't want to spoil things, since I know some of them frequent the board.

Full resolution:
tzJk29r.jpg

Smaller:
4GgHHGC.png

They're intended for use on Roll20, which is the reason I needed the smaller version.

Markers:
Red, General Locations.
Orange, Commercial Interests.
White, Adeptus Mechanicus.
Green, Adeptus Astra Telepathica.
Blue, Imperial Navy.
Cyan, Navis Nobilite.
Black, Adeptus Arbites.

very nice map. It's good to see how it came out in the end.

Am I getting this completely confused, or is this already in the core book?

Getting confused. There is a schematics map in Into the Storm, page 236 with ten locations on it. The one here has an added backdrop and more points of interest that were described.

Am I getting this completely confused, or is this already in the core book?

On this, however, I added as many locations as I felt necessary out of the ones described in the book(s). Some areas are not specifically described in the book(s), but were added because they are alluded to existing, such as the Choir-Telepathica Offices, or things that should reasonably be there, such as the Navis Nobilite Holdings and a Machine Cult Temple (Machine Cult Auxiliary) outside of the Halls of the Mechanicus and the Main Engineerium.

Looks awesome, even better to know it's part of a Black Crusade game.

It's the perfect place for a group of mischievous heretics to get up to some fun hi-jinks.

Looks awesome, even better to know it's part of a Black Crusade game.

It's the perfect place for a group of mischievous heretics to get up to some fun hi-jinks.

Right now they're trying to bolt as fast as possible, because apparently, they are afraid of everything around them. Apparently, some Inquisitor with a Multi-lasers-for-arms-Ogryn has taken an interest in them. Silly people.

Hey Fsdsfg,

I coded today your map with Roll Over Images at each point - I am about ready to load in the actual links - with the pertinent info to each location...

I'd ideally like to share this with the community - but would ask your permission first - since it was your work

I can take this down otherwise

http://www.wurkhaus.com//Port-Wander-Rubycon-II-Subsystem/port-wander-rubycon-ii-subsystem.html

Let me know

I think I'd like to add to this by doing the layers (lower, mid, upper) - sandwich style! lol

Morbid

OK - I proceeded with creating a map for the Middle Tier layer of Port Wander - granted its blank awaiting forum/gm input... otherwise I will continue from here and label the map with what I have in my campaign - rather than what is canon...

Advise?

Morbid

LINK HERE - Middle TIER

On that note - would you be willing to share your wallpaper - that you placed under the Port Wander Map - I'd like to keep this design consistant with your work...

Please Advise

Morbid