Request: Update the darn Errata

By Terraneaux, in Black Crusade

So, now that what is likely to be the full suite of books for the line is out, there are still a lot of things in the *core* book that could use clarification or rulings. Here's hoping someone can do that work.

well we can start adding bugs here?

Fantasy Flight Games is not big on erratas. Asking them to update it is.. just.. yeah, not going to happen. When was the last update for the Dark Heresy line? Like, 2009? It's at least 5 books out of date (or more).

Fantasy Flight Games is more of a "fire and forget" kind of company in this regard. This wouldn't be as infuriating if they actually were good at proofreading and testing, but.. yeah, not big on that either.

Yeah, it's kind of sad, really. Guess some penny-pusher has decided that insuring the quality of product is not a particularly lofty goal.

I was about to start laughing and direct you to the Dark heresy line as well. There are only two books covered in the errata of that, core and Inquisitor's Handbook. Literally every other book has come out since then. They didn't even properly fix all the typing errors in the two books. Let alone errata the adventures.

They apparently just don't have a lot of time apparently, at least that's what a person said when i asked, they're always busy with the next thing.

I think it'd be nice if they copied any rules questions from the various lines and posted them in a document, but that's likely too much work for them as well unfortunately.

Well, I mean, it's a company - they create time with man-hours. They just don't think it's worth it to refine their product to a level where it's internally consistent.