New command cards for print and play

By Ruvion, in Mutant Chronicles

For those that did not check the front page recently. Here are some command cards that were intended for set 2.

Cards are really cool. My group is playing this weekend and I intend to try a few.

New units, new cards ... the game is growing. I plan to make heavy proxyes for Ilian army.

The paradox is that game get second life after its line was closed...

Maby FFG will reconsider this decision? Maby some part of distribution like only figures and rest in pdfs?

Call Cthulhu CCG was dying a few years back, but with its Asylym Packs sellin' out fast prior to cancellation, they decided to revivify it as an LCG. Lookin' back at it now and it's thriving as a business model.

MC CMG, however, I think is a totally different fish than CoC CCG. Hopefully I am wrong, but I do not see FFG fannin' the flames in this dying camp fire of a game. It never became the bonfire FFG hoped for...meaning it never really took off to merit that kind of resource allocations: cancellation in six months after launch!?! Meh.

Hopefully there are companies out there that are interested in the game in its current format or at the very least the game system. I think I'd be suckered...err, persuaded into buying the game all over again at 28mm scale if it came to that. Me being no mini player, I'm not crazy for that scale, but if it means the game is supported again (as MC or another generic SF universe) then I don't care what scale it's at.

These cards are great! I would like to know how these would have been released. I assume they would have been packaged with some of the new downloadable units. I wonder if there was there going to be a large-package release (something like the starter set) which might include numerous units, cards and map.

I would put money that it would have been released as an expansion style starter set #2.

Ruvion said:

I would put money that it would have been released as an expansion style starter set #2.

I think the same way.