Organized play in or around Orlando, FL?

By BookerDeWitty, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

I find myself in a very lame predicament. I have recently bought into the GoT LCG and I think it's a great game and very fun. I used to play MtG competitively a ton before complications led me to selling most of my collection. As you can probably guess, I would love to play GoT competitively as I really don't think a card game is complete without some kind of organized play. Unfortunately, this is where my problem comes in; I live in the Deltona area of Florida, which is not exactly a bustling area for competitive gaming. The surrounding area of Orlando is a little better, sort of, but the first GoT tournament to ever happen anywhere near my home that I know of passed a few days ago, and I'm unsure if that place will be hosting another one any time soon. So, my question is are there any stores around my area that have a relatively active GoT scene? I would really love to get deep into this game as it really appeals to everything I like in a CCG. Any and all responses will be greatly appreciated, thanks!