Orange County, CA - Returning Player

By ZenClix, in Android: Netrunner Organized Play

I hope this is not an inappropriate post. I am an enthusiastic Netrunner fan, but had to take an extended break from the game recently. My schedule has finally relaxed somewhat and so I am hoping to get back into this great game. I am still not always able to regularly attend league and tournament events, so I was hoping to get back into the swing through casual one-on-one games with local players. Are there any players in the greater Orange County area interested in supplementing their formal events with private one-on-one games as well?

Thank you very much.

I'm down. There's this casual table top group that meets every Saturday at the Bellflower Library on Flower St, right near the 605 and 91 freeways. Dunno how close that is to you, but I always bring my Netrunner decks just in case. The club meets from 12noon until 6pm and we get reserved seating for any games we want to play. Very fun, very mellow.

Thursday nights at Dice House Games in Fullerton has a pretty big turn out for league, and casual play.

Thank you both, much appreciated!!

I am in South County (Lake Forest/Irvine/Mission Viejo area) and just bought the core set. I haven't even played a game yet but might get a chance to tonight. There are two places here that we can probably start up a meetup. Either Game Master in Laguna Hills Mall or Comic Quest. Both right off the 5 freeway at El Toro road. Would anyone be interested?

Ohbeone,

Yes, I'd be interested. Have you had a chance to play the game yet? I'd actually enjoy playing Core Set only decks as a refresher. PM me if you're also interested in setting up some private games. Thanks!

Ohbeone,

Yes, I'd be interested. Have you had a chance to play the game yet? I'd actually enjoy playing Core Set only decks as a refresher. PM me if you're also interested in setting up some private games. Thanks!

Hey Zen, I can't believe I never saw this. I just sent you a PM. Hopefully you're still interested.

To anyone else, do people still play at Dice House games?

Hey, I'm a new player in Orange County. Just bought the core set and have been playing with a friend. Love it. I've got the rules down and can probably start tweaking the decks (and therefore buying lots of cards...good and bad!). Looking to find some people to play with. I'm checking out Dice House mentioned above and know there is something at Brookhurst Hobbies, but would love to play more often.

Anybody in this thread still playing/looking for people to play with?

Jason

Hi Jason! I am pretty much in the exact same position you are. I have only played a few games of netrunner and am dying to play more. I just recently drove down to Dice House Games for the first time and bought some more cards along with awesome sleeves and a play mat. I'd be totally down to play some netrunner at Dice House!