Tome of Blood reprint?

By InquistiorCalinx, in Black Crusade

The other three Tomes are either available, getting a reprint or coming soon, but the Tome of Blood is out of stock, and the "Upcoming" section doesn't have it on the reprint schedule. Is it going to be released again soon? The cheapest copy on Amazon is over $2000! (No, that isn't a typo, i mean $2,000, aka two thousand dollars). Don't make the Blood God even angrier than he already is, guys! Have the Forge Polix Magos warm up the printing press!

Holy crap you weren't kidding. There's one here for over 7 grand!!! :blink:

That's insane!

BYE

Holy crap you weren't kidding. There's one here for over 7 grand!!! :blink:

That's insane!

BYE

Ya, it's insane, and I KNOW insane; I work for Chaos, dammit!

Had to check myself cause I didn't believe this could be true.

First was I was :huh: , then I was :mellow: and now I'm pretty much :blink:

$7,486.90 for One (1) book <_< Plus let us not forget $3.99 shipping cost

-Daily Deals- my a**

Can only assume a copy for that price includes a foreword written in blood by Khorne himself.

Can only assume a copy for that price includes a foreword written in blood by Khorne himself.

If only....

Wait, what? I'm seeing totally normal prices on ebay and amazon.

Wait, what? I'm seeing totally normal prices on ebay and amazon.

Woah, the Ebay selection IS decently priced! Thanks for letting me know!

Holy crap guys, now they're charging $10,000 dollars! FFG, for the love of the God Emperor, start a new print run, SOON!

It isn't sold, though? I mean, I like my collection, but if it's going to sell for thousands of dollars then I'm definitely unloading.

Or you could buy the pdf for a few bucks.

It isn't sold, though? I mean, I like my collection, but if it's going to sell for thousands of dollars then I'm definitely unloading.

I doubt many would pay that price, though.

Or you could buy the pdf for a few bucks.

Heck, at this point I'm not sure if FFG would care if we downloaded it from 4share or something. $10,000 dollars! Even they aren't THAT expensive!

Looks like it's changed now.

Looks like it's changed now.

Good. $10,000?! PLEASE tell me someone wasn't stupid enough to BUY them at that price!

For me, having the PDF version IS nice, but only for quick lookups. Still, can't be picky when it's out of print.