Reviews?

By silenceindigo, in Red November

Hello,

I'm looking for online reviews of Red November, especially reviews that would highlight the positive and negative aspects of game play experience.

How much is the game different from Shadows over Camelot, Galactica, Awful Green Things and other likewise games?

Would anyone know where I could find such information?

Thanks!

I think that I just answered one of your other posts, and I'm going to send you to the same place. Go here .

Well, FFG does have a strong rival in the BGG forums I guess...

I'm really thinking about getting this game. I'm kind of riding the fence, though a gnomish sinking sub sounds hilarious. I just wanted to know whether the game is easy to pick up, if setup time takes long, and how many people would you suggest for the best game. thanks

greenlantern92 said:

I'm really thinking about getting this game. I'm kind of riding the fence, though a gnomish sinking sub sounds hilarious. I just wanted to know whether the game is easy to pick up, if setup time takes long, and how many people would you suggest for the best game. thanks

Setup takes second, the rules took a few games to get to grips with and it works excellently with 4.