Looking for some Tech Priest images

By Quoth, in Fan Art

Im about to start playing a female tech priest (Or explorator I should say) and anyone who has ever googled 'female techpriest' or any variation of this, knows the trouble Im having.

Does anyone know of any none-slaanesh inspired images that I can use? At this point Im not even going to bother with any other specifications, anything beyond a toaster with double Ds will do!

If you go to this website

http://wh40kart.im/post/view/16477?search=techmarine

and use the search function on the left, you will find about 20 pics of them. Be cautious though, it has no filter that I am aware of, so other pictures will be displayed that are similar to what you are looking for, but are "inappropriate."

Also

http://www.deviantart.com/

has pictures of female techpriests. Turn the filter on though, because people like to post silly things that aren't even 40k related.

I just googled 'female tech priest' and got pages of results, very few of them erotic, so I'm gonna guess that you're just incredibly lazy.

Oddly enough, I did that after Quoth asked that, and got nothing but males, which is why I posted the above links. Though specifically, I typed "female techpriest", and "warhammer 40k female techpriest."

Just did it now, and, interestingly, have half females and half males (maybe there are unisex). Some of them from the websites I posted above which were not there before. How intriguing...... *shrugs*

Must of been a fault in the cogitators. Didn't use the correct Rights and Blessings.

Or we could be in different countries and not using the default Google.

Or we could be in different countries and not using the default Google.

Look, buddy, no one wants you hear with your logic and clear thinking and answers that make sense. Get out of here!

Im about to start playing a female tech priest (Or explorator I should say) and anyone who has ever googled 'female techpriest' or any variation of this, knows the trouble Im having.

Does anyone know of any none-slaanesh inspired images that I can use? At this point Im not even going to bother with any other specifications, anything beyond a toaster with double Ds will do!

techpriest female

techpriest cute

techpriest fap

mechanicus female and etc

...I thought the later ones were the ones we were trying to filter out here

Does anyone know of any none-slaanesh inspired images that I can use?

NSFW tag would have been great.

Try search techpriest (or mechanicus) this way:

techpriest female

techpriest cute

techpriest fap

mechanicus female and etc

Thaaat's disturbing.