Another card game? Why not another miniature game?

By D Money, in Star Wars: Empire vs. Rebellion

A Star Wars skirmish game would have been nice but instead...

Looks like it's coming out just in time for "Rebels" too.

I agree. A minis game that gives me more options for figs to use in my EotE or AoR game is a no brainer.

The Year of the Card Game continues...

I think is the next step for FFG, other licences have this kind, LCG, Roleplaying, Card Game and a board game, I totaly expect for it, I hope that it don't present delays, greettings.

This isn't for us - it's for the casual player obviously. Also, it's a $13 complete game - the price of a single X-Wing expansion. :)

And you don't enjoy an a casual play with a friend???, you always need to win something to get fun???, greettings.

I think a second mini's game will be announced as well, don't know when but a planetary battle seems to have many possibilities... Think AT-AT's, AT-ST's, speeders, cannon's, bikes, etc. there is not a doubt in my mind this will happen.

And you don't enjoy an a casual play with a friend???, you always need to win something to get fun???, greettings.

I was thinking that rather than investing resources for another player vs player game, even a casual one, why not invest R&D into a solo/coop variant for Star Wars. Most LOTR LCG find their coop game very causual in nature and those who cannot find other players interested in playing, enjoy the solo play.

A Star Wars skirmish game would have been nice but instead...

Looks like it's coming out just in time for "Rebels" too.

You got your wish at Gen Con. Armada and Imperial Assault both have minis!