Game Nights In DC area

By dpb1298, in Warhammer: Diskwars

Does anyone know of any stores that host game nights in the DC metro area? DC, Springfield, Falls Church any of those is fine for me I just can't find anywhere to play and I really want to participate.

Thanks

There was a tournament in Chantilly, VA (Game Parlor) on August 2nd, but only two people showed up. If you are interested in playing, PM me, and I can get in touch with the other guys and see if there is anyway we can try again. Like you, I am having a hard time finding anybody to play with. Thanks.

Heya,

I live down the street from Game Parlor Chantilly and had no idea there was an event.

I will PM both of you as well. It would be nice to get some momentum in this area...AKA find some opponents.

Nice to know that there are opponents in the area. Maybe Game Parlor could be convinced to run another game night if there are enough partiicipants committed.

Huzzah would do it as well. They are ordering the regional kits for this cycle of games.

Hello all,

I recently picked up the Diskwars and would be interested in trying to meet up at Game Parlour or Huzzah Hobbies (or the new place in Centreville - Island Hobbies or some such).

Please let me know if you're still meeting up (or trying to meet up) and don't mind having a newbie join in. ;)

Uncle_Joe, I sent you a PM with some details about the NOVA diskwars players. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks and take care.

I am actually fairly close by(Baltimore area) and would be interested in any info on NoVA/DC/Balt metro area players as well. Would certainly try and make any future local events that may arise in the area.

Hey everyone, we are going to have a Diskwars Tournament this Saturday at the Game Parlor in Chantilly, VA. Here are the details taken off the page:

On Saturday, November 22, Mike Isbell will be hosting a Diskwars tournament! Players will need to bring a tournament-legal army consisting of 2 regiments and 1 reserve regiment. There will be a $5 entry fee to the tournament. For more information, please contact the event organizer. Go to their November calendar on their website to find out more information -

http://gameparlor.com/cnovember.html

The tournament will be at 1 pm. We are all newbies, so no worries for everyone who is new to the game. You can PM also. Thanks!

Ahh-the one weekend this month that is bad for me. Just my luck-I would be all over this otherwise.