Daisuke's Trade Thread (Updated 11/25/08)

By Daisuke_Aurora, in Agrabah Bazaar

My list of Wants was updated a few days ago, that's where it stands. Any offers?

I haveAlice(foil or non) Agrabah lvl1 lord fortune tidus lord fortune. I can trade any combination of those of those

do you ahev any other SRUs beside the end of the world card

I have Chip & Dale, Triton, Donald 4, and Goofy 4, but those would only be up for trade for the things I listed and I'm going to be picky about them lol

SR Fairy Godmother and a Destiny Island and I'll throw in the Monstro and Tidus (3 of each) for SRU End of the World? If so please email and I will send out as soon as possible

[email protected]

i have a few of the cards you are looking for what im looking for is a SR riku and 3 soul eaters if you have ither or even better both ill trade well for them

tonybam14 said:

i have a few of the cards you are looking for what im looking for is a SR riku and 3 soul eaters if you have ither or even better both ill trade well for them

Sorry, my SR RIku and his 3 Soul Eaters (2 SR) are busy lol.

hello do you have the foils souleater, aladdin 1-3, goofy 2-3, end of the world, and destiny islands

Morbidsanity said:

hello do you have the foils souleater, aladdin 1-3, goofy 2-3, end of the world, and destiny islands

I have a foil Soul Eater, a Foil Goofy 2, and a Foil Destiny Islands. What would you be willing to give me for any of them?