Fully lit CR90 Corvette

By Millennium Falsehood, in X-Wing

Don't know if it's too late or not here, but this thought just occurred to me, plus I'm hoping for an update to I can try to duplicate your work or commission you to do my CR90 and Raider. :D

The Homeworld Remastered Collector's Edition had a ship model that was lit up, and it was powered by a USB cord that plugged into the base and ran up through the (relatively) thin stand into the ship itself. Maybe you can use a rechargeable battery with a micro USB port on the ship? Knowing nothing about electronics except how to use the ones other people build, I have no idea if I'm spouting nonsense or not, but hopefully I'm not. :wacko:

Wanted to share my lighting projects from Armada myself. They're on eBay, but the pics are okay.

I'm working on a Ghost right now.

Wanted to share my lighting projects from Armada myself. They're on eBay, but the pics are okay.

I'm working on a Ghost right now.

Share! I just posted a bunch of mine.

I've started working on lighting this today.

So far I've not even had luck getting the side caps off so I can fully separate the body.

It's still in the freezer...

On 6/3/2015 at 5:24 AM, Millennium Falsehood said:

Lol, that scenario begs for the Obi-wan quote. You know the one. ;)

As far as the ship goes, I'm stalled until I can figure out this circuit. I don't want to mess with the battery, so I'm waiting till I can build a simple recharging circuit for it. Just gotta understand how to do that, heh...

How did you / what did you use to make the bridge insert? Is it 3d printed or plasticard or a kit bash?