My Karak the Keeper kept his cards!

By Bobby-Winky, in Mutant Chronicles

Finally purchased my Karak the Keeper and I received the correct quantity of cards (10) but 4 of those cards were #51 "Soul Possession."

So can anyone help me out? What are the three cards I am missing? Can you please post pics of these 3 cards (if it is ok with FFG moderators?) Following is a list of the cards I received with my Karak:

#47 "Dark Discipline"

#48 "Guardian Spirit"

#49 "Void Walker"

#50 "Shadow Cloak"

#51 "Soul Possession" x4

#53 "Karak the Keeper"

H1 Karak's Command Tent

Thanlks in advance!

Unit cards and Command cards each have their own numbering. I think if you compare the numbers on your Command cards, they pick up where the base set Command cards left off. Promo cards also have their own numbering as well.

Well, I can probably figure out the card numbers I did not receive. I was hoping for the card names and text on the cards.

That is what I am telling you. You aren't missing any cards. Karak is a Unit card so the Unit cards that sequentially precede him are...wait for it ...other Unit cards (as I mentioned above).

Here are their names of the unit cards that precede Karak sequentially:

#51 "Ranger Commander"

#52 "Ranger Elite"

#53 "Karak the Keeper"

You are only missing these cards preceeding #53 because (a) you didn't buy a starter, or (b) you have misplaced them.

Karaks comes with multiple copies of #51 "Soul Possession." as he can use multiple copies if he chooses. I can see how getting extra copies of one card would lead you to believe that you are missing others but in this case its not true. :)

since Karak is unique (so it isn't supposed you'll purchase multiple copies of it) and one of the cards included is not, it's provided in the maximum number you'll ever need (four. 3 per rules, +1 for the tent).

FFG Brian said:

Karaks comes with multiple copies of #51 "Soul Possession." as he can use multiple copies if he chooses. I can see how getting extra copies of one card would lead you to believe that you are missing others but in this case its not true. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (Stated in a undulating sing-song voice.) Why didn't you say so? Now I get it.

Thanks for clearing that up! gran_risa.gif

By the way, I love Karak - I think I will marry him.

Bobby-Winky said:

By the way, I love Karak - I think I will marry him.

Sorry he is on honeymoon with my girlfriend who played, won and raned away with him yesterday...

Congrats!...

...to your girlfriend...

...on the win.