Message to FFG Brian

By Mutant2089, in Mutant Chronicles

Hi,

In some other post you mention that the cursed and undead legions where suppost to be sold in the same box as the golem and Karak. And in SET 2 both these minis, the cursed and the undead legion, are pre-painted at the card pictures - it makes me wonder, that you might have some of those legions produced after all...

You have killed conspiracies before, so what I wonder is if there is any of these minis existing????

And, if so - can't you sell them to us fans for looooots of $$$ ???

If you drop by, plix leave a note. I'll keep holding my thumbs.

Thx!!!

I wish. The few photos of colored miniatures on the cards are either "paint masters" or a factory sample of what the paint might look like on the finished product. Manufacturing pre-painted figures in a long process and all of these painted figures were "in the pipe" when the decision was made to hold production. None of the those painted unreleased figs exists in this country in any final state. If we had them to sell, you can be sure they would be part of the popular LL packs.

For our final MC league night I broke out the prototype figures for our group to use. I played many of the painted Ilian figures in that final battle. I had to glue them to bases first though, so I grabbed a few extra bases from the figures already produced.

I wish as well...so the LLs are selling out fast are they?

Are Lost Legion sets anything akin to what Asylum Packs were to Call of Cthulhu CCG?

Ok. Thanks for fast reply.

There where a minimal chance, I thought I should take it. 'Cause it kept me awake at night. ;P

Now I can move one and know I didn't miss any cool FFG MC minis for my favorite Ilian faction (which has corrupted all my Brother minis by the way in missing out his undead and cursed soldiers).