RElease dates for H&H and LoD WH Diskwars exps

By Jonz, in Warhammer: Diskwars

Hello all!

probably i miss the point i would like to know the release dates about the two upcoming expansions for Warhammer Diskwars.

Thank You, bye!

There is no exact date at this point. The expansions are 'on the boat' and should be available sometime in June. I'd guess late June.

Yeah, my guess is the third week of June. Will likely see something about the wood elves/lizard men next week, and maybe the dark elves/skaven the week after with the actual launch the following week.

Maybe the wood elves/lizard men later this week, and dark elves/skaven a week or two later. Going on this assumption because the Undying preview mentions the Wood Elves/Lizard men as the next preview.

Edited by Westonard

Amazon says July 2nd...

Amazon where? In the US, it isn't on Amazon yet. I think their June release date is mainly intended for the US market.

Also keep in mind pre orders for most things are so people can get money for them when they think they will have it in stock. It isn't a guarantee unless it is something like a book. This is especially true where FFG is concerned. And like Mecha said, it isn't listed on Amazon.

Take amazon announcements for pre-order release dates with a VERY large pinch of salt....

Both expansions are listed on amazon uk and I have preordered my sets which are currently earmarked for delivery around the 15th of July, but this is likely to change.

Preordered mine from coolstuffinc, which goes with what FFG says, 'June' Given that it will likely be third or fourth week, I won't see it until July, but still.

My source is Amazon EU, where the item is already listed (still pre-oder). It announces the release date for June 22nd, but the delivery for my order is scheduled for July 2nd. Maybe 22nd is the release for the USA-market.

And yes, I am aware the amazon dates and real release dates can differ.

Edited by Katsuyori