Cuarto de pintura de miniaturas / Room of painting of miniatures (Starcraft the Board Game)

By LoKu2, in StarCraft

1x1_trans.gif Cuarto de pintura de miniaturas (Starcraft the Board Game)

Room of painting of miniatures (Starcraft the Board Game)

Hola gente, mi nombre es Oswaldo Rojas ( http://osvaldorm.hi5.com ), soy costarricense. Compré este juego en Octubre del 2007, solo tengo el juego base! Desgraciadamente me a costado conseguir la expansión T_T.

Hello people, my name is Oswaldo Rojas ( http://osvaldorm.hi5.com ), I am Costa Rican. I bought this game in October, 2007, only I have the core game! Unfortunately its hard to me obtain the expansion T_T.

Un día, navegando por el internet encontré fotos de las miniaturas pintadas, quedé facinado. Por ende, comencé a buscar trabajos de otras personas... Las fotos que van a ver son la base de mi inspiración. (estan en orden cronológico).

One day, sailing along the Internet I found photos of the identical miniatures, stayed facinado. Hence, I began to look for works of other persons... The photos that they are going to see are the base of my inspiration. (they are in chronological order).

2146ON238578-02.jpg
LYR3pF420730-02.jpg
J3FbjQ111370-02.jpg
YvrdT7646640-02.jpg

Entonces, la idea de pintar mis miniaturas, me llevó a investigar sobre tecnicas y otras cosas, es ahí cuando entré en el mundo de Warhammer! Compré el Set de Pintura ( http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat1030005&rootCatGameStyle=paints-tools #), y empecé a pintar las minis.

Then, the idea of painting my miniatures, led me to investigating on skills and other things, it is there when I entered the Warhammer world! I bought the Set of Painting ( http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat1030005&rootCatGameStyle=paints-tools #), and began painting the minis.

Para poder jugar, estoy pintando las minis por facción!

To be able to play, I am painting the mini for faction!

Mi primer facción: Jim Raynor (Terran azul)

My first faction: Jim Raynor (blue Terran)

MHkufc976055-02.jpg

Estas son las 30 unidades pintadas, a continuación se presentan por unidad y tipo de unidad.

These are 30 identical units, next they present before themselves for unit and type of unit.

Unidades Biológicas (terrestres)

Biological units (ground)

OKvNbR653897-02.jpg
JyMyVq065460-02.jpg
G2l7Bt111423-02.jpg
oVyEHc849287-02.jpg

Unidades Mecánicas (terrestres)

Mechanical units (ground)

fBApFZ957693-02.jpg
YGWg24190824-02.jpg
WjAC7Y943805-02.jpg
MdfmHB995636-02.jpg

Unidades Mecánicas (aéreas)

Mechanical units (air)

eWs.Lc624284-02.jpg
DCcN2C208386-02.jpg
LKgQd6245318-02.jpg
Aoxs4y911693-02.jpg

Todas las unidades

All the units

QaWCCX290728-02.jpg

Este es mi primer trabajo, apenas tenga otra facción terminada la subiré. Hasta luego!

This is my first work, scarcely have another completed faction I will raise it. See you later!

That looks really awesome. I can't wait to see how the Zerg and Protoss ones turn out.

It is realy nice work, Loku

How much time does it take to paint one such a figure?

I can not imagine myself to have a time and a patience to paint all those 180 figures. They are quite small for me to paint them in detail :-)

But you could offer FFG that you would lend them all your painted Starcraft figures for some exhibition/con in an exchange for a Broodwar expansion. gui%C3%B1o.gif

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Es un excelente trabajo verdaderamente, Loku.

Cuánto tiempo te toma para pintar una de esas miniaturas?

No puedo imaginar a mí mismo para tener tiempo y paciencia para pintar todas las 180 miniaturas, porque (según mí) están demasiadas pequenas para ser pintadas en detalles.

Pero podrías ofrecer a FFG, que les prestases todas tus (Starcraft) miniaturas pintadas para algún su exhibición/con, por el precio de un nuevo Broodwar expansión . gui%C3%B1o.gif

Creo, que mi espanol es comprensible para ti (no es mi idioma nativa) happy.gif .

La verdad, no toma mucho tiempo, el problema es la calidad de los pinceles y los pocos colores! Fue un tiempo entretenido el que utilicé pintando esas treinta miniaturas, además es mi primer experiencia en este hobby! Quería seguir con los Protoss pero me faltan varias pinturas... Por el momento seguiré con los Terran!

The truth is: does not take much time, the problem is the quality of the brushes and the few colors! It was a enjot time that I used painting these thirty miniatures, it's my first experience in this hobby! I wanted to continue with the Protoss, but I need more paints ... For now I will continue with the Terran!

Loku, I don't speak a word of spanish, but I can tell you in english that you're absolutely amazing. Fantastic job, keep on, that's fabulous painting !

Thanks Hem! I had not noticed your message. I have painted all of the Terran minis (Core and BW). The Medics are my pride! I haven`t taken pictures, but soon I will and I will go up! I also continue with the same problem of the paints, so the Protoss and Zerg have a long trip!

My compliments your works looks amazing! Nice Job! :D