Acrobat and monster on chest

By player1465698, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Been playing Road to Legend and my group's been playing without Acrobat for so long that I've completely forgotten this one. Can an Acrobat whisk a chest from underneath a monster? I know that they can activate Glyphs, but I couldn't remember about chests and was surprised not to see it anywhere in the FAQ. Any help much appreciated as it's quite a big'un.

This one came up recently under another topic. From what we can tell, according to the JitD rulebook it explicitly says that you cannot open a chest when another figure is standing on it.

The GLoAQ states that heroes w/fly or arobat can pick up treasure such as gold piles, rune keys and potions when under monsters, but I haven't been able to find anything to contradict the rule on the JitD rulebook about chests.

That's really helpful (of you. Not of FFG).

Thanks.

You can specifically open a door with acrobat though - because the question was brought up about being paralyzed while occupying the same space as a monster (I believe the ruling was the hero picks the closest empty space to where they were to end their turn). I'm really not sure if a different ruling makes any sense for chests, since the major flaw with this only comes from traps. But as the rulebook is too far away, I guess you should probably go with Feanor's findings.