new stuff

By viclaurel, in Mutant Chronicles

YES!!!!

the map pack looks cool (plus more victory zones?!?!)

I also like that you can customize4 the old map as well as make new ones (at least it looks like it)

Finally - I thought this will never happen. I so much dislike these crappy paper maps (ugh!), I am really looking forward to the new ones. I never understood that they didnt used solid map tiles from the very beginning on, this should be standard for a modern game design.

Yup, the map pack is great news, and it seems there's another one coming in the pipe. Since this first map pack will be Mars themed (Mars being the Capitol megacorporation playground, with a lot of red badlands and deserts. Alakhai's Citadel is also located on Mars), the second map pack will surely be Venus themed (this Planet, with its marsh and jungles, is Bauhaus' territory, though Capitol has an important enclave on the Graveton Archipelago). They could then do either a Luna-themed map pack (with a mostly urban environment), and a Mercurian map-pack (cristalline caves and underground environment).

The new Ilian stuff is also great news...

I can't wait !

PS : An Imperial sneak peek would be awesome !

hehehe, I don't need no pictures to see *those* minis......

demonio.gif

I thought that Karak is a Promo figure? Will it be released regulary???

Alfgard said:

I thought that Karak is a Promo figure? Will it be released regulary???

Yupyup. Regularly indeed. :) Karak The Keeper is a must for any Ilian army. Own him in the Warzone mini game from before. And they look very much alike (FFG version and Warzone version). Nice! :)

Mr Karak & Mr Ice Golem are very nice indeed... happy.gif

No, does anybody know what Undying legion box contains?

Ice golem & 2 legionaires?

If thats the case i will own 2 Ice golems after getting that promo from GenCon...

I like those - particularly Karak. I'm still struggling to decide if I like the dynamic posing or feel it's "over the top".....

I'm also eagerly awaiting a look at the Imperial figures....it will definitely impact my interest.

Tooninki said:

No, does anybody know what Undying legion box contains?

Ice golem & 2 legionaires?

I'm curious about this as well... I thought there were supposed to be 2 legionnaires and the Ice Golem, but lately I keep thinking it's just the two legionnaires... On preorders it only says Undying Legion as well, and not Undying Legion + Ice Golem. Maybe they will sell the Golem seperately and alone?

Just making theories here..

I would say with 95% certanity that the undying legion is just the 2 legionairs and the ice golem will be in his own box as he was at gencon.

Yup, the Ice golem and Karak will be sold in single boxes, as they were at the Gencon. They'll be out in... December ! (according to Tabletop Gaming News !). So we can reasonably think that the Legionnaires box will have two legionnaires (like the Dragoon Box for Bauhaus due in January). Can't wait to have some Ilian goodness to add to the bunch !

Thanks for clearing that up. If TGN are correct, then this will be a very good christmas. Golem of Flame till summer then? ;P

Karak and the Ice Golem : MC's version of Santa and his buddy Snowman ?

Paptimus said:

Karak and the Ice Golem : MC's version of Santa and his buddy Snowman ?

Haha, well said. And don't forget a couple of Ezo-deers. ****, that would have been a funny conversion! Someone need to make it a reality by xmas 09. gui%C3%B1o.gif

I love that we can buy individual figs in the quantity we desire.

The key to overcoming store owners anxiety about multiple product boxes may be suggestion to stock the essential basics, plug the game hard, and then encourage special orders until they know their market.

The new maps are going to be great.