NEW FAN SITE about MCH cmg + NEW first set of IMPERIAL figures cards.

By Anatol2, in Mutant Chronicles

Anatol

You are a God! and I feel like I should sacrifice a virgin to you!!!! these are awesome. Now can you help me find 54mm miniatures for the lot gran_risa.gif

Great job! aplauso.gif

Inquisitor Liss said:

Anatol

You are a God! and I feel like I should sacrifice a virgin to you!!!! these are awesome. Now can you help me find 54mm miniatures for the lot gran_risa.gif

Great job! aplauso.gif

happy.gif I am just a boy who do, what he likes ... but I am disapointed, that I do it for all people but I have only 3 language version sad.gif .. If more translators will try to trsanlate this cards, it can be nice - like a official releases ...

BTW - In MISHIMA topic you can find paper new paper figures :P

ENG,PL and CZ version 1,2 of IMPERIAL command cards is available on mutantchronicles.wbl.sk

I change something in graphic and gold card POWER of MASSES did not have recycle icon ( I forgot it ) and now this card is in the good version.

all files are in the PDF format.

Ach... schame im too late and just a moment ago i send You a file witch translation for Mishima and some chages (cosmetics) for the Imperial... I count that You will find some strenght and make this changes on the cards.

Regards

Wow - just stumbled on this. Anatol, you rock! Thanks so much for putting together new units for this very cool game.

Now, to begin play testing babeo.gif

at last I made final update of IMPERIAL firces in new PDF file where you can dosnload and print basic 13 units with 2 bonus units together - reason was, that I made back side of reference cards ( source was official FFG release ) so now you can double-printing imperial units and on the other side of the paper their back sides.

pozadie.jpg