wish Blood Bowl become a Living Card Game

By dianaversace1, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

Subject says it all.

You can custom your Team/Deck and with so much history and number of teams and players, this will knock Lord of the Rings LCG from the current number one ranking.

I am soooo tired of listening to LOTR LCG and its many expansions !

Edited by dianaversace1

If it indeed became a LCG, then I'd be out. Not because I don't like it, far from it, but because I don't have enough money to invest into several LCGs at the same time.

No need to become a LCG, just keep releasing new teams periodically.

I largely prefer the drafting mechanism in this game. BBTM is based on your ability as a manager to obtain upgrades and star players so to me the need to customize the team upon setting up the game feels over the top. I like the game as it is.

I largely prefer the drafting mechanism in this game. BBTM is based on your ability as a manager to obtain upgrades and star players so to me the need to customize the team upon setting up the game feels over the top. I like the game as it is.

I do second this comment! Love how they've simulated the player drafting mechanic.

What I'd love would be more regular expansions that would add more Star Players. Three, maybe five new SPs per team, every two to three months? That would be awesome! :rolleyes:

I agree that cost might be the bigger issue here as people don't seem to be able to balance multiple LCG's, and I doubt anyone with the base game would be able to integrate it at all with an LCG core set. I would be bummed out having to invest in this new game just to get more experience out of a game I already own.

I think it's been mentioned before, but maybe in a different forum/thread, Print on Demand expansions might not work since the quality of the components would make them known to other players. It'd be nice to be able to get a new team or two from a PoD expansion, but then if you were to receive star players from the expansion it might tip off other players you have one of these cards based on it's appearence.

Honestly though, I think if it's just a whole new team it would be worth it and people might buy them. No extra mechanics or anything but new teams throughout the year might be a really good idea. The friends I recently introduced to the game really like it but were immediately asking if there were expansions with different teams. That seems to be something that people universally want.

I agree with all of you :) I mean yes it would make a great lcg enough to kick the chair from under lotr, however I agree with it stayin where it is with the expansions coming out the way they are :)

I like your responses and I agree but I am always worried that if the card game is not a LCG then there are very limited expansions. Rune Age looked very promising but after one expansion and total six scenarios it is now dead.

As long as they bring new teams I am happy but just worried about the end for this product is near. :(

I can see the game going on forever actually. The BB books for instance had dozens of named teams. Heck, the Human team in them was Bad Bay Hackers!

So yeah FFG, make new "variants" of existing teams with fresh SPs? I can so buy that :D

A print on demand, cycle with four new teams, one each for the four different leagues, would be very cool.

Each team would come with the 12 card core deck, 6 card team upgrade deck and 5 Star Players for the teams "color". Then you wouldnt unbalance excisting Leagues too much or have an "incomplete" League with only 1-2 teams.