please help with some advice ?

By sonja2014, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

Please help ?

1. You ignore the power icon on any support cards when it comes to attack or defence ?

Is this correct ? if yes why bother put the icon on the card ?

2. Polish rules ? often comes up in the discussions. Is that official tournament rules which are being followed in any events ? Is it approved by FFG ?

3. Neutral card Marauding Giant. During a game can it be possible if each player use 3 Giants with their Deck ? I always thought they belong to the Neutral units only unless they are considered slaves-mercenaries. I saw this occurrence last evening during a game.

Thx as always :wub:

1. Yes, for attacking and defending the power icon on support cards is ignored because support cards can neither attack nor defend. While they can't get into combat (Guard Squigs would be an exception, can't remember if there are any others), the icons are there because they are counted in your kingdom zone for resource generation and your quest zone for card draw, each during their respective phases.

2.Polish FAQs is unofficial and was never officially commented on by FFG that I'm aware of. It has been/is being(?) used in Poland -surprise!- for their tournaments is what I've heard. Personally, my playgroup doesn't use it except for the reversal of the old Deathmaster Snitch ruling.

3. I don't have the wording handy for that card at the moment so I can't comment. Someone should help you out with that shortly I'm sure...

Thank u very much for quick answer !

hope some1 get back to me re-Question 3

Just finished a game against Empire and lost.

The Empire Tactic card {Judgement of Verena} is very powerful ! :(

I could not effectively recover after that. It wiped out my units in the Battlefield and from that point it was all struggle.

3. Yes each player could have 3 copies of that unit in their deck...as long as each player is using a capital board on the destruction side of things (Orc, Dark Elf, Chaos, Skaven, or Undead). It's quite common for people to splash neutral units into their decks...just like mercenaries.

just a small note on dealing with judgement of verena.

I think from memory it could not destroy your units if you have at least one development. so anytime I go against empire deck I make sure by the third turn I have at least one development in each of my three zones which makes verena useless.