anyone else having this problem

By kimano2, in UFS Off Topic

it seems like I haven't been able gain points. I have posted three threads, posted in 4 others and haven't recieved any points? anyone else having this problem?

If you look at the points system it says they have a 'secret way' of getting points, so how you accumulate points doesn't have to be just from posting continously in the same forums. Just posting again and again doesn't seem to raise the points so that could be a start to the answer.

I wish they would tell us if there is something we can do for the boards to earn points for the board.

yeah, and then everybody would do it

Here's what I've observed:

It appears content is key.

Many of you folks who enjoy posting a sentence or two, or random 'lol's wont get points. I've tended to find that I don't accumulate points unless I write something significant. Also, replies don't tend to garner many if any points.

i think that u also get a point for each friend u gain. cuz i dont post a whole lot and when i do its not much so im pretty sure when i go to work 1 friend less and 44 points and come home +1 friend and +1point that that works out.

Scubadude said:

I wish they would tell us if there is something we can do for the boards to earn points for the board.

They won't. Otherwise you'd have people who'd farm the goddamned things.