Archived Deck: Manji Yumeji

By kimano2, in UFS Deck Building

I am pulling a Vikram. I am archiving my Yumeji deck so I will be able to rebuild it in the future if I need to as I am finally going to retiring this deck.

here is the finalized version of the deck I played for teams. i went 2-2 with the deck. It even impressed James Hatta.

yumeji***

Characters:

6/6 Yumeji* x3 +0M(replaced with the price of foolishness)

Actions:

3/4 Divination x2 +2M(took out)
5/4 Tag Along x2
2/5 Kung Fu Training x2 +1M(took out)
3/1 Manji Ninjutsu x4 +2M

Assets:

4/2 Yumeji's Sword of No Name x3 +3M
3/5 Dark Chichiushi x2 +2L(took out)

Attacks:

5/3 Bayonette Lunge x4 5M4 +1L
6/3 Kuzuryu Reppa x4 4M6 Multiple: 1 +1H
4/3 Chobi Jishi x4 3L4 +1H
$/3 Widow Maker x2 3M3 Throw +2M

Foundations:

2/5 Soichi Jinmu x4 (action split: 5/5)
2/5 Evil Plans x4 +2M (action split: 3/5)
2/5 Military Rank x4(this was replaced by chinese boxing....)
1/5 Whereabouts Unknown x4 +2L
1/5 Adopted x4 +3M
1/5 N-Type Human x4 +2H
2/5 More Machine than Women x4 +2H(Action split: 1/5)
2/5 Arrogant and Insolent x2 +1M(replaced with dancing battle kabuki)
1/5 Megalomania x4(replaced with personal style)
2/4 Holding Ground x4 +2L
1/6 The Curse Broken x2

Sideboard:

2x The Curse Broken
2x Run away
2x Constant Training
2x Chinese Sword Style

Things that worked:

Manji Ninjutsu. This took a few by surprise. The Look on my teammates face when he looked over and seen evil plans/Manji/Kuzuryu reppa/Kuzuryu reppa/Kuzuryu reppa/ Bayonette Lunge/bayonette lunge/bayonette Lunge in my card pool and keep making my checks.

Yumeji's Sword- yeah I didn't see much mortal strike there. being able to use all of momentum to do the above is amazing and really inspiring.

Chobi jishi- in Yumeji this attack is amazing. even Scubadude forget about the Yumeji text on it. However being able to add +13 damage to a bayonette lunge is amazing.

Evil Plans- god this card is key in the deck. especially after being pumped by chobi jishi

Kuzuryu Reppa- another key attack. This was one of the best decisions to run.
Things that didn't work:

Arrogant and insolent- yeah this card is being dropped. I rarely used it. adding the 2 curse brokens will definatly be done.

Divination- This never helped me. most likely dropping all together.

Manji ninjutsu- dropping as a block and then losing all of my discard pile to clearing was annoying.

I definatly learned alot about deckbuilding this tournament. I will defiantly be changing up this deck to run better.