Work in progress...

By halakay, in Mutant Chronicles

Ciao a tutti,

I'm working around this card editor for MC Unit Reference Card.

It is quite done. Stay tuned! gui%C3%B1o.gif

halakay1CE.jpg

Wow, impressive!

What app are you using to make this, if you can tell?

Luck with your project, it'll be of much help with mine! gui%C3%B1o.gif

Great! :D

Lalalalalalalala (my text was too short).

Will it be in English? aplauso.gif

Please give us ENG edition...

Ciao a tutti,

I forgot the MC Command Card editor:

comando.jpg

Grazie Sgarzel

@Marceandrade:

I used MSE.

@Inquisitor Liss, @De99ial

this template can be translated in all languages in a very easy and fast way.

IF You know the original language...

Hi I want just ask, what about a teplates for command cards, for faction like imperial, mishima .... FFG only release teplates for unit reference cards, but not for command cards - I have rpoblem to solve this, because I am going to make command cards for imperials, but creating new teplates will be very difficult.

Halakay:

Thanks for the confidence. gui%C3%B1o.gif

To the rest, don't worry. If Halakay can't translate the scripts, I can make the translation, so don't worry.

MarceAndrade said:

Halakay:

Thanks for the confidence. gui%C3%B1o.gif

To the rest, don't worry. If Halakay can't translate the scripts, I can make the translation, so don't worry.

Great mate! I really THX to You ;)

Ciao a tutti,

version 1 of MC Card Editor is ready. (only for Unit card at the moment, but within a week I'll finish Command Card editor, too)

Unfortunately I can't upload here the file.
You can download it here:
forum.mcic.it/viewtopic.php

This is a link to our italian forum and you have to register (sorry for this inconvenience)

hmm nice but I am worry about one thing - I am worry that quantity will be more and more popular than quality, because everybody can make cards and in one day people will make some 6 yellow dices hero and in a minute some another person will make 7 yellow dices super hero :( balance is very important and I think is more important to get together some ideas for new sets rather then everybody will make his own cards, what do you think ? ONE quality new unofficial set is better than 100 new unbalanced cards or not?

Anatol said:

hmm nice but I am worry about one thing - I am worry that quantity will be more and more popular than quality, because everybody can make cards and in one day people will make some 6 yellow dices hero and in a minute some another person will make 7 yellow dices super hero :( balance is very important and I think is more important to get together some ideas for new sets rather then everybody will make his own cards, what do you think ? ONE quality new unofficial set is better than 100 new unbalanced cards or not?

I agree. There is no worse thing than stupid rywalization "my way is better than yours!!". I konw that of autopsy - in PL is one great RPG - it call NEUROSHIMA. Yes it is post apo. Fans of thi game are strong - many free pdfs (i made two - one by myself other with a group fans), line is still active (15 regular sourcebooks and one special edition BOX; 16 is already preparing) and it is great! But in fandom (we call that community around one interesting thin - NS got own, boardgames got own etc.) was this one group witch one torpeden everyone other work. "THERE WAY" was "the only one" - and thanks to that attitude many really great works and people resigned. So its not good when every one force they ideas and destroys ideas all others.

Team work is the key to succsess ;)

halakay said:

Ciao a tutti,

version 1 of MC Card Editor is ready. (only for Unit card at the moment, but within a week I'll finish Command Card editor, too)

Unfortunately I can't upload here the file.
You can download it here:
forum.mcic.it/viewtopic.php

This is a link to our italian forum and you have to register (sorry for this inconvenience)

I am having a little trouble here. I registered, and went to the web link, and followed the instructions below. But when I try to open the mutantchroniclesMag06.rar file it won't communicate with the Magic Set editor software. What am I missing? Thanks.

download and install Magic Set Editor)
(versione ridotta) http://downloads.sourceforge.net/magics ... educed.exe
(versione completa) http://downloads.sourceforge.net/magics ... -01-15.exe

2- scaricare il file mutantchroniclesMag06.rar (download/file.php?id=96) e lanciare l'installer.
(download mutantchroniclesMag06.rar (download/file.php?id=96) and double click on installer)

Ciao a tutti,

these are samples of Second Set Command Cards made with my Editor for MC italian community. happy.gif

Untitled-1.jpg

It looks good but... i dont understand a bit :|

de99ial ,

these cards signify that the editor is finished and usable.
So you can make your own cards. gui%C3%B1o.gif

OK but as i wrote before i dont understand Italian so if it possible i would be great to someone translate it on english.

de99ial,

you don't need to understand italian language for this.

Just click on icons and the card is done. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Yes i know BUT i need to understund italian for me to make a registration on Your forum nad download program. Of course You could make upload on someplace else, can You?