Non action skill cards question.

By quartersmostly, in Battlestar Galactica

Can these cards be played by anybody or just the actvie player?

If they can be played by any player how does the timing work for a card like "Scientific Resarch" or "investigative Committee". Do you have to give everyone a chance to play one of these cards before you start to play cards for the skill check? What if two people try to play the same card at the same time.

Cards that have an "Action:" preface can only be played if you still have an action left (be it in your own turn or after somebody played an Executive Order on you). The other cards specifically state when to be played.

This doesn't exactly answer my question. My question is who can play the non action cards anybody or just the phasing player.

For example. The card that forces everyone to play face up into the skill check. Can that be played by anyone before people have played into the skill check or just the player who drew the crisis card.

Can anyone play the card that forces a reroll against a shot viper or just the current player.

quartersmostly said:

This doesn't exactly answer my question. My question is who can play the non action cards anybody or just the phasing player.

For example. The card that forces everyone to play face up into the skill check. Can that be played by anyone before people have played into the skill check or just the player who drew the crisis card.

Can anyone play the card that forces a reroll against a shot viper or just the current player.

Yes, anyone can. Before you roll a dice, remove a viper, lay down cards in a skill challenge its good to take a moment to ask "Does anyone want to play anything?" then go forward.

quartersmostly said:

Yes, anyone can. Before you roll a dice, remove a viper, lay down cards in a skill challenge its good to take a moment to ask "Does anyone want to play anything?" then go forward.

quartersmostly said: