Question about Xxcha special ability

By Koenzyme, in Rex: Final Days of an Empire

Hello.

I have a trouble with translation of Xxcha special ability.

It sounds like: "When another player Deploys his unit...you may...for free. You may only perform this once per player per turn."

I can't understand how many turtles can I spawn on Mecatol city: just only one or up to five?

It may be sound a little bit stupid, but this restriction may be translated in different ways.

I'd be gratefull for help.

Edited by Koenzyme

That Xxcha ability lets you freely deploy 1 single unit into the Galactic Council space once per other player per game round.

This means that if you're in a 6-player game and all other players deploy units every round you may get up to a maximum of 5 free units deployed Into Galactic Council every round. I'm not 100% sure but at least 95% sure that those up-to-5 units are in addition to the units you may deploy yourself.

Fnoffen is correct.

Every time another player deploys units to the board, Xxcha has the option of putting a single unit in the Galactic Council for free. You may also deploy normally on your own turn. You do not get a free unit with your own deployment though.

Thematically, the Xxcha are reknown diplomats and advisors, so you have lone turtles traveling down with other armies.

Thank you very much.