BIG NEWS: Mitch Hunter is a halfling!

By Gabbi, in Mutant Chronicles

Mitch Hunter and Dragoon

can you say: "scale creep?" gran_risa.gif

Yeah - some of the capitol guys look a little bit too small. Nice to see, that your Mitch also has these "Bug eyes" ... i repainted them. I will never understand, why they give prepainted miniatures eyes - those miniatures are from mass production. Eyes are not necessary for that. serio.gif

The most disappointing of all the MC CMG minis. Mitch Hunter. I was surprised when I opened my LL box and saw him with his tiny head. I think rest of the Cap guys look normal though. Now I understand why they didn't want to release Hunter earlier.. the same goes with Max "just-dipped-my-head-in-the-sewer" Steiner. I've already painted my Steiner fig black and it's a major improvement.

Yes, and mark that Mitch the Midget also stands on a stone, in his try of looking older than 14!

The cartoonish eyes makes me think of Tintin, which isn't making things any better...

They should have make a Starter Set with Mitch and Alakhai and some bronze troopers, because both were the first miniatures when the game was announced. Maybe a bigger box - more boardgame like.

Overall, i am glad to have the tiny Mitch. corazon.gif

One other ting:

I looks like that the package of the "Lost Legion" is not so good for the helmets of the Dragoons (broken spikes...).

Dominik said:

One other ting:

I looks like that the package of the "Lost Legion" is not so good for the helmets of the Dragoons (broken spikes...).

that's sure: on 4 Dragoons I own (I've ordered 2 LLs) 3 have broken spike,
and it's not the kind of thing you can glue back in place (if you're able to find it, ofcourse ^^).

anyway, I'm glad, too, to have Mitch (and all the other 12 missing figures).

Yep. Broken spikes is a fact. No biggie though.

I'm thinking of using some greenstuff on Hunter's head. At least I have 3 of him, so there's room to experiment. ;)

Though, I'm more and more into trying to use Warzone minis in the game. BUT why use those when I already have the 54mm ones... Decisions, decisions...

Im so jelaous... In my country LL is not avaiable and shiping form FFG shop i 33$ co its TREE LL packs.... :|

Thats why I think I am going to use my conversion for my mitch hunter. That one that came with the LL looks like he is sick and very malnourished.

It cost me over to $50 in shipping for 4 LLs and I live just north of US.

de99ial said:

Im so jelaous... In my country LL is not avaiable and shiping form FFG shop i 33$ co its TREE LL packs.... :|

Just write me an email, if you want to order some packs from me, from germany.

Nighthawk said:

Yep. Broken spikes is a fact. No biggie though.

I'm thinking of using some greenstuff on Hunter's head. At least I have 3 of him, so there's room to experiment. ;)

Though, I'm more and more into trying to use Warzone minis in the game. BUT why use those when I already have the 54mm ones... Decisions, decisions...

Yes, I ordered two box of LL and one of the boxes both my Dragoons' spakes were missing in shipping-action.

And, the same box had two Mitch Hunters and no Free marine Hero. So I got out of two LL:s three Mitch Hunters and only one Marine hero. I'm not sure if I am happy or angry about it... hehe.