Necromutant Q

By Gabbi, in Mutant Chronicles

maybe this has already been discussed, but I was wondering about the exact timing of Necromutants Mutation ability . When exactly it is replaced? as soon as it is eliminated, or at the end of the attack action during wich it is eliminated?

i.e. if Steiner attacks and kills a gold Necromutant, the silver replacement Necromutant instantly pops on the board, so Steiner can inflict it a wound, or the Necromutant enter game at the end of the attack, so (if there aren't other eligible targets) Steiner ability is wasted?

(btw, maybe Steiner cannot use his ability anyway, as it should target the same target or an adjacent figure , and the silver replacement Necromutant isn't considered the same figure, and ofcourse it's not adjacent to it).

in a similar way, what about Etoiles Mortant ability? if she kills a Necromutant with a normal attack (so she has hit it) can she use its ability on the lower rank mutated one, to destroy it, too?
(in this case too, apart clearing if the lower rank Necromutant pops on the board instantly or at the end of the action, we should understand if it has to be considered the same figure or not).

Well... In my opinion new Necro gets in game on the beginning of next turn of Legions player.