Multiple devices for dlc?

By Blaufeld66, in Elder Sign: Omens

Hi, I bought ES:O for my tablet, then I downloaded it for my smartphone too. I was wondering: if I buy a dlc for one of the device, I had to pay again to have it unlocked on the other?

Thanks!

I have exactly the same question; my iPad mini was stolen and I'd bought the game and all expansions for it...now that I'm using an iPhone, it looks like I have to pay again!! Am I wrong?

I'm not an expert, but it doesn't seem that ES:O is a cross-platform game. I have it on my iPhone, and would love to play it on my iPad, too, but, alas, it does appear that you have to purchase it again. I'm not sure that ES:O has ever gone on sale, but if it did, I would probably cave and purchase it again for my iPad. Can't quite bring myself to pay 6.99 for it, though, especially since there doesn't appear to be anything unique about the iPad version, and I know I'd have to pay for all the expansions again, too.

Thanks I fear the same thing. If so, that's just brutal. I'm a loyal customer of FFG buying every board expansion that's out there then buying on my iPad. Buying the same version of the same game again just sucks.

I'm not an expert, but it doesn't seem that ES:O is a cross-platform game. I have it on my iPhone, and would love to play it on my iPad, too, but, alas, it does appear that you have to purchase it again. I'm not sure that ES:O has ever gone on sale, but if it did, I would probably cave and purchase it again for my iPad. Can't quite bring myself to pay 6.99 for it, though, especially since there doesn't appear to be anything unique about the iPad version, and I know I'd have to pay for all the expansions again, too.

I've bought it on the Google play Store for a little less 4 USD, and as their policy I'm allowed to download it on any number of Android device I own. But the In-app purchase seems locked INSIDE the game, so I think I'll have to buy it separately for the tablet AND the smartphone...

I've bought it on the Google play Store for a little less 4 USD, and as their policy I'm allowed to download it on any number of Android device I own. But the In-app purchase seems locked INSIDE the game, so I think I'll have to buy it separately for the tablet AND the smartphone...

But the In-app purchase seems locked INSIDE the game, so I think I'll have to buy it separately for the tablet AND the smartphone...

Just under the buttons for purchasing the expanions, there is one another called "restore purchases", that should you allow to regain access to your DLCs.

"Just under the buttons for purchasing the expanions, there is one another called "restore purchases", that should you allow to regain access to your DLCs."

Thanks!!!