Possibility of a "The Long Arm of the Hutt" mirror?

By Kestin, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Beginner Game

Any official word/speculation on whether or not they'll be throwing up an Age of Rebellion "continuation adventure" like they did for EotE with The Long Arm of the Hutt? It seems they're mirroring the release pretty closely, what with the contents of the box and the "2 additional characters in PDF format" release, so it's a possibility. However, there was a larger lapse of time between the EotE Beginner Set and Core Rules than between those two products for Age of Rebellion, so, if they released it only to tide over gamers for the release of the full game, then we might not see one for this game.

I, for one, would greatly appreciate such a product. Not because I plan on putting off buying the Core Rulebook for as long as possible, but because I'm not starting my "full campaign" until the start of next semester, and those in my group who are "playtesting" the game would really appreciate a continuation to the story.

I put my copy away for the night, but if I recall, the continuing adventure is call "Operation: Shadowpoint". If I also recall correctly, the adventure in the Beta, and those in the AoR core and GM set are all suppose to be centered on whisper base... don't quote me on that though

They are, in fact, posting a follow on in the same vein as 'Long Arm of the Hutt.' Crimson _red has the name correct. It should be posted up on the FFG website along with the two bonus pre-gen character sheets when they officially announce the release of the box (saying it's in stores, etc).

edit: Just saw that the announcement has been made...the files are in the Support section...

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=254&esem=4

Edited by Brother Bart

It's all posted, and a good follow-up to "Takeover at Whisper Base" :) Along with two additional character Folios.

Thanks for the replies! Excited about it all, of course. Just need to read up on all of it so I can run it for my group!

Any official word/speculation on whether or not they'll be throwing up an Age of Rebellion "continuation adventure" like they did for EotE with The Long Arm of the Hutt?

Offhand, I would say the odds are 100%.