6 decks with one set of cards - impossible goal?

By sutekh22, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Strategy

Okay here's the issue. I've bought everything a single person can legally play. But my 2 friends are really into the game and don't want to be left in the lurch. They want to come along with me to our local tournies (which we have yet to try).

I want them to come and their budgets do not allow them to buy cards. So I have to build decent decks for them. Which means I have to come up with six decks that don't really on any of the same cards (2x per objective only). I have 2 faction cards for each faction of course, so that's np

Is this an insane goal? Can it be done? Any suggestions or deck lists? I realize I'm asking a lot so I understand if nobody is able to help out.

When you say one set you mean one of everything including core and EoD right ?

I own everything legal so

2 x Core

2 X EOD

And 1 of everything else, inc the brand new force pack that has yet to arrive

In that case it should be possible as that is plenty of cards. I used to have that many decks before getting my extra two cores.

Since I bought the 2x of the Core Set I have always had 6 decks. It of course, wasn't until getting 2x Edge of Darkness that I was able to make good Smugglers&Spies and Scum&Villainy decks. It is possible. I only have 2x Core, 2x Edge of Darkness and the first 3 Force Packs from the Hoth Cycle and I still have enough of each Affiliation to make more decks. You don't particularly always need 2x copies of a certain Objective Set, it just provides more consistency.

It is totally possible. A little digging would probably result in a dozen decks or so that would fill your needs.

For light

Sleuths

Speeders

Jedi or Han Chewie falcon

For dark

Sith

Navy

Scum