please add all girls Amazon teams on the next expansion

By dianaversace1, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

I wish FFG would consider the next expansion (providing this one does well in the market) to put the all girls Amazon team and perhaps Bretonnians ?

I know there is already a human Team which everyone considers them to be Empire team.

and a Playmat ?

;)

Sincerely, Diana :)

Not too sure how a playmat for this game would look like, considering the fact you can commit multiple players to a matchup (and probably want all cards to be visible) supporting two orientations (standing and knocked down). And that gets even worse with tournaments. Ball is on a card, cheating tokens are on the cards, upgrades can also be exhausted so again, two directions. Playmats tend to be suitable to games where cards stick to their dedicated spot. Sounds like the only playmat you could possibly get is for putting the matchup cards and the different star players/upgrades decks, e.g. not where the action is actually taking place.

Edited by Indalecio

i wish to see the Amazon, Lizardmen and the Necromantic (but they're similar to Undead).

I hope next release will include some "good" teams (light aligned, whatever!) like Pro Elves, Slann, Norse and Amazons. I guess Halflings and Lizards suit fine the league theme. Even High Elves or Bretonians... although i dont like them and already got Silvan and Humans ¬¬

Looking at the expansions I would say that the next comming after Foul Play should have a new order union. We will have now 3 unions for the destriction races from WF and only one for order. So if FFG will announce something after Foul Play I hope to see more good site teams like High Elves, Lizardman and Amazons in one box, with a new union and a lot of new cards.

Cheers