Deck Tech (KH Vlog)

By Roxas_Lawliet, in Gummi Garage

Hey community, this is my sort of my KH Vlog/Deck Tech spot where I post links to my vids and you watch them gran_risa.gif

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XAe0mG84A (Stropa Aggro)

Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liPOiWpy79Q (World Racer)

Sorry about the delay of a new video, my lappy got busted but it is fixed now so more vids to come!

Leave requests for what you want to see, rate comment sub obviously gui%C3%B1o.gif or post a video response so we can get this stuff on youtube!

Thanks all

Roxas_Lawliet

Could you post a list of the cards not for me wanting to copy it but for more getting a better idea of how to world race in this set

The decklists are posted in the description of the video.

Sora lvl 2 (promo) (though this can be changed)

Wendy
Tidus
The King

Moogle
Cid
Pan lvl 1
Tigger
Phil x2

Jack lvl 2
Triton
Pan lvl 2
Fairy Godmother

Beast lvl 3 x2
Herc lvl 3 (ADA)
Pan lvl 3(doesn't matter)

Cloud
Goofy lvl 4

Tink lvl 0
Tink lvl 1
Bambi lvl 1
Bambi lvl 3
Dumbo lvl 1

Oathkeeper x2
Ultima Weapon
Olbivion

D. Isles x3
Castle x2

Deep Jungle lvl 2
Atlantica lvl 2
Neverland lvl 2

Traverse Town lvl 3 x2
End of the World

These are great videos people, coming to you courtesy of one of the best players in the game. I strongly suggest them for anyone wanting to get better, or any rookies who are still overwhelmed by the game.

If you want to learn how to play, or how to better improve your deck, or even just see how a Gencon champ constructs ideas to pilfer ideas from then watch away!

I myself have already learnt a great lot from his videos, especially the second video on WR, so anyone who wants to see a greta WR, or what it takes to make it in this game as a standout player watch away fellow gamers!

And look out for any more to come =]

-shak

Aw Shak you're cute corazon.gif ...
Glad to hear the video's helped you out, I'm looking for suggestions for my video tomorrow so if anybody has any I'll be sure to check them out and make a video about it.

could you make a dark deck that world races and uses trickmaster as a center card for the deck?

What do you mean "uses trickmaster as the center card?"

I actually would like for you to try and mod my burn deck idea. So far I've had little luck in a succesion.

What do you mean burn deck ? are you talking about a deck that just uses every HP losing effect in the game?

Pretty much, I'm trying to find a way to be able to burn HP from my opponent quickly enough to not worry about Sephiroth (since SRU are rare to pull considering I have to buy individual packs from Target).

I've learned alot from watching your deck building videos but I just dont have the SRU exculsive cards to keep the pace of one that does

the only SRU I have are

Donald lvl 4

End of the World

Aerith lvl 2

so just using those three if possible would help

okay, well, I have access to more cards so I will use them If I deem them necessary for the deck, but I can suggest alternatives to the SRU's. I don't want my vlog turning into something where I help a persons deck on youtube.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

okay, well, I have access to more cards so I will use them If I deem them necessary for the deck, but I can suggest alternatives to the SRU's. I don't want my vlog turning into something where I help a persons deck on youtube.

That would be awesome ^_^ . Thank You

Roxas_Lawliet said:

That would be awesome ^_^ . Thank You

Though that really applies to any of the decks I make. I am more than happy to discuss alternatives to SRU cards and tweakings to the decks, as I do plan on revisiting decks every now and again to see the pro's and con's of the changes.

If you don't have the big SRU's there are easy alternatives.

Well the SRU's are the reason I play either Dark Swarm or Regen Decks. I'm interested to see what you come up with because for a while the only cards I found that are affective were Barrel because the others are either too weak or too high a lvl.

Barrel is probably the most effective but you can make the other effects work equally as well. I looked at your deck and I think a light version of it could do pretty well. I have some ideas and if I had my webcam with me I would have made the video already.

No worries on haste man. As is the only tournament in the area is the one I plan on throwing to kick start KH in MI and for that I plan on using either my Dark Swarm Aggro Deck, my stall Regen Deck, or my WR Regen deck.