1st Avitohol Scouts- Mission 2: The Rescue (Part B)

By William232, in Only War Fan Fiction and War Stories

http://avitohol.weebly.com/

Our home has been taken by the green menace. Those of us who were taken off the planet by the Imperial Guard have sworn to return, and reclaim Avitohol for ourselves and the Empire to which we swear allegiance. Join us sibling! Bring honor to those we left behind, and help us reclaim Avitohol!

Welcome to the after action reports of our Only War game, played weekly, on roll20.
Please feel free to add comments/encouragement/discussion!

Thanks for reading!

The squad:

- Demetria Astraidoros, Sergeant

- Natalia, Commissar

- Alek Tedric, Stormtrooper

- Serratt, Operator

- Remi, Ratling Scout

- Romeo, Psyker

- Adel Teclim, Medic

- Ermmrael Donte, Priest

**JOURNAL ENTRY 345633-56**
*******JIMAR HARIES*******
[WARNING] ACCESS RESTRICTED. THE FOLLOWING ENTRY IS CLASSIFIED BETA 5A. UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS IS PUNISHABLE BY EXECUTION UNDER INQUISITORIAL CODE 96-A......

The last letter, from an old friend who even today I call on when there is a need for overwhelming firepower. Back then, he went under the alias of Colonel Black. He has taken many other names since then; but for me, he will always be just Pops…the Guardsman forced into leadership during the Tranch War whose only motivation was to ensure his son—also a guardsman—survived.

My hope is, if anybody does someday read my journals, they’ll know of my ever loving appreciation for the Imperial Guard. Their sacrifice has ensured our survival. Without them, we would surely be lost in the darkness that so encroaches on our Galaxy on a day to day basis.

[ADMENDUM]

Searching through my belongings, I found yet another letter. This one was given to me from an Imperial Guard intelligence officer. I will not ever feel pity for the treacherous Severn Dominate, but this letter should put into light the kind of men and women even rebellious dogs like the Severn Dominate have. It should also be a reminder to all of my fellow Inquisitors of the Ordo Hereticus that we must be ever vigilant to snuff out rebellion before it takes hold, lest we lose brave and courageous soldiers that, instead of fighting for the Empire betrays humanity because of heresy unchecked. So, make of this letter what you will.

The following mission started on 22MAR2014 & was completed on 05APR2014

Col. Black

flx3qx.png

Ariel Images of the Flat Top Hill

2h4ck6a.png

The 1, 2nd, & 3rd Level after the Imperial Guard has refitted the base for its use.

99i784.png

2nd level

2gv09qx.png

3rd Level

nr0j8p.png

Severan Dominant Letter

312zq0i.png

swah5v.png

Edited by William232

The letter is simply great. Too much text for a handout, but could still be salvaged and used. ;)