Craving a new expansion!

By JakeZF, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

Am I the only one? I just want to know that they are working on one :P !

I would LOVE to see several more expansion. A 'Roberts Rebellion' or 'Dance of Dragons' expansion would be awesome.

Fantasy Flight, what are the chances of you guys making a team expansion for this or adding more hosues? We're all waiting!

I would love a "Deluxe" edition, with blue pieces and all the coutners, markers, etc., for Arryn, purple pieces, etc., for Targaryen, and some really nice map overlays to play with 7 and 8 players. I think it would also be really cool if FFG came up with a way to add a modified version of the FFC MIssion Cards to the base game.

Not necessarily a "Deluxe" edition of the whole game, but a pack with arryn pieces(power tokens, sheets, pieces, garrison token, etc...), maybe with an option to buy with the expansion set or separatedly(for those who already have the expansion cards), it would be awesome! :P

I've seen a number of responses regarding the lack of House Arryn pieces...I'm curious to know if anyone has purchased the pieces from some entreprenurial types who have crafted such pieces? If so, how do they look? If not, has anyone considered a Kickstarter project to render them for the community?

Why not just an expansion game being the wilds to the east?

With Bravos; Qarth; Yunkai; Volantis; Lotus Port (The Summer Islands); Qohor & Ibben as citys, each have a rich history with prominent / generic characters for use in combat and with Vaes Dothrak & the blood raiders being a constant threat for the kingdoms (in place of wildings) this could not only be an expansion for when more than 6 wish to play (I currently have 10 from work fighting to be in key seats) but as with all good expansions, a viable stand alone board game.

I will personally assemble this board to satisfy my collegues but would love for the minds of Fantasy Flight Games to produce this.

On 4/16/2014 at 11:08 AM, The Professor said:

I've seen a number of responses regarding the lack of House Arryn pieces...I'm curious to know if anyone has purchased the pieces from some entreprenurial types who have crafted such pieces? If so, how do they look? If not, has anyone considered a Kickstarter project to render them for the community?

I would totally buy these components! I'd also like the extra neutral force markers fro Dance With Dragons.

I would also snap them up if someone would make them :-)