Tournaments at Gnome Games. We're givin away a box!!!!!

By Boot2daHead2, in UFS Fan Announcements

Here are the events that we are running at Gnome Games and yes we are planning on giving away a box of one of the New Sets (your Choice).

Dec 6th - WATER Event at 2:30 - FREE

Dec 13th- Block 3 Tournament at 2:30 - FREE

Dec 20th- Pre-Releases at 2:30 and 6:30 - $20/ tourn

Dec 27th- Block 2 Tourn at 2:30 - $10

NOTE: For the box Tourn we are not allowing people to use cards from the set released in Dec so that it is fair for everyone envolved and we need to have at least 8 people to give away a box.

Any questions just give drop me a line.

Hope to see you there.

Where are you located please be in FL lol ...

Gnome Games is the store I play at in Green Bay Wisconsin :D

Sorry Scuba but we are up in Green Bay, WI. But you are always welcome up here in the Frozen Tundra, it really doesn't get that cold up here, I swear. angel.gif

boot2dahead said:

Sorry Scuba but we are up in Green Bay, WI. But you are always welcome up here in the Frozen Tundra, it really doesn't get that cold up here, I swear. angel.gif

I wish lol well kinda I tried to convince vik to move to WI but to no such luck .

boot2dahead said:

Here are the events that we are running at Gnome Games and yes we are planning on giving away a box of one of the New Sets (your Choice).

NOTE: For the box Tourn we are not allowing people to use cards from the set released in Dec so that it is fair for everyone envolved and we need to have at least 8 people to give away a box.

Hope to see you there.

So, just to be sure on this the tournament for the box give away is on the 27th of Dec., right?

Well, I'm interested and I'll talk with the others and see what everyone says about it. I can't really say for sure because of the time and wheather conditions on the day also. Depends on mood too....hehe But yeah, sounds great for sure!

I was actually thinking about having something like that to be in Milwaukee also. Anyone would be interested if Milwaukee threw together a tournament that gave boxes away? Curious to know how many would be interested and show up for sure if they knew.

PEACE

Yeah the event will be on the 27th at 2:30 PM, the only restriction is that none of the cards from the new set are legal in this Tournament. Hope to see you guys there Jchang and good luck.

Anyone else who plans on joining us if you could give me a heads up on this thread so I know what to expect that would be great since I can't PM any one.

Later

JChang said:

boot2dahead said:

Hope to see you there.

So, just to be sure on this the tournament for the box give away is on the 27th of Dec., right?

Well, I'm interested and I'll talk with the others and see what everyone says about it. I can't really say for sure because of the time and wheather conditions on the day also. Depends on mood too....hehe But yeah, sounds great for sure!

I was actually thinking about having something like that to be in Milwaukee also. Anyone would be interested if Milwaukee threw together a tournament that gave boxes away? Curious to know how many would be interested and show up for sure if they knew.

PEACE

I would love to go to box events, as long as they are not on Sundays LOL

Hopefully I will be able to attend this event, and maybe we can finally play a game we have been avoiding each other!

FYI:

Since, for the Tournament for the box I am not allowing the two new sets to be used in the event I want teverone to knoe that I am also not going to enforce the character rotation that will be happening with the release of the new set.

See you in the Arena and hope to see you there.

Alright, the wheather was pretty bad, but TripsEX and I made it out there. Sadly, when we got there no one was really there except for two others and Scout. It was kind of sad to not see a tournament for the box, but it was still a good time to be there and hang out with those who were there.

boot2dahead, it was nice seeing you like always. It's always a pleasure just to sit, chill, play, and hang out with you and the rest of the GB play group. I hope we can do it again some time soon and hope that there will be a lot more people there than what we had. But as always, it was FUN!