Does anybody here play...

By nodulariny, in Odds & Ends

Does anybody on this forumn play Naruto because i have a friend that has set 1-11 complete(play sets, supers, and rares) and was wondering if anybody was willing to trade him KH cards for his Naruto

I know how to play, but due to a hatred for the little Goten rip-off, I never got into the card games.

I know Roxas_Lawliet and WayToTheDawn both play, and there's a few others.

I'm also trying to get rid of my Naruto Cards.....

Trothael said:

I know how to play, but due to a hatred for the little Goten rip-off, I never got into the card games.

I know Roxas_Lawliet and WayToTheDawn both play, and there's a few others.

Correction of sorts there sir.

Roxas does not play as he hates Naruto...and I USED to play, but also now hate that wretched card game.

why does everyone hate this game i find it kind of fun, i just recently started playing again the game play is smooth decks can be very unique and you can make a pretty decent deck without the rarest cards the only problem is probably their rarity system. im just curious what happened to this game

It's not I don't hate it. I just don't really have time for naruto tcg. I'm merely trying for Pokemon tcg and kingdom Hearts tcg. My brother is also trying to convince me to play Yu-Gi-Oh right now. I just don't have time for Naruto tcg at this time.

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

why does everyone hate this game i find it kind of fun, i just recently started playing again the game play is smooth decks can be very unique and you can make a pretty decent deck without the rarest cards the only problem is probably their rarity system. im just curious what happened to this game

I don't hate the game.

I just hate Naruto.

The only thing about Naruto I hate is the Whole "BELIEVE IT" thing.

Nobody said:

He never says it ever again in Shippudden.

Card_Breaker said:

Nobody said:

He was never supposed to say that...but because of Americanization, they thought giving the Main Charactor a catchphrase would be better. If you look at the original Japaneese Naruto Series, Naruto Never Says "BELIEVE IT". As soon as Shippudden hits America, WE WILL be hearing it again. Trust me.

Nobody said:

Card_Breaker said:

Nobody said:

He was never supposed to say that...but because of Americanization, they thought giving the Main Charactor a catchphrase would be better. If you look at the original Japaneese Naruto Series, Naruto Never Says "BELIEVE IT". As soon as Shippudden hits America, WE WILL be hearing it again. Trust me.

Isn't it dattebayo or something similar to that in the original japanese Naruto?

im not sure what he said in the japanese anime but it was something wierd-i actually thought it was jibberish. In the american one though he says it a lot in the first 10 episodes then everyone complained so he stopped saying it. he says it very sparingly throughout the rest of the series though but its not bad at all. the only beef i really have with the show is the like 90 episodes of filler they could have amde them good filler for a majority of it. also the fact they arnt going ot show the rest of the filler until like september-if that. they stopped 11 episodes before teh series ended total BS

capncrunch said:

im not sure what he said in the japanese anime but it was something wierd-i actually thought it was jibberish. In the american one though he says it a lot in the first 10 episodes then everyone complained so he stopped saying it. he says it very sparingly throughout the rest of the series though but its not bad at all. the only beef i really have with the show is the like 90 episodes of filler they could have amde them good filler for a majority of it. also the fact they arnt going ot show the rest of the filler until like september-if that. they stopped 11 episodes before teh series ended total BS

Not to mention that they ended in the middle of a multiparted episode... I'll prolly forget what happened in the first before they show the other parts...

Nobody said:

It's not I don't hate it. I just don't really have time for naruto tcg. I'm merely trying for Pokemon tcg and kingdom Hearts tcg. My brother is also trying to convince me to play Yu-Gi-Oh right now. I just don't have time for Naruto tcg at this time.

Do NOT play Yu-Gi-Oh. it is COMPLETELY dieing off as Konami lost the rights to produce it.

demonofturks said:

Nobody said:

Do NOT play Yu-Gi-Oh. it is COMPLETELY dieing off as Konami lost the rights to produce it.

What? That's a pile o' crap. Gimme a source on this, like now.

In fact....why am I even bothering...UDE cover my territory.

i dont play yu-gi but its defenitly not dead or close to it. everyon thought it was going to die but konami is doing really well with its OP events. im pretty sure its actually going to do the shonen jump championship thing or w/e. i would still advise not to play becaseu you need at least a $500 to even consider competitive play. but yea yu-gi isnt dead but it still sux

capncrunch said:

i dont play yu-gi but its defenitly not dead or close to it. everyon thought it was going to die but konami is doing really well with its OP events. im pretty sure its actually going to do the shonen jump championship thing or w/e. i would still advise not to play becaseu you need at least a $500 to even consider competitive play. but yea yu-gi isnt dead but it still sux

Yugi doesn't suck ¬.¬

yugioh is not going to die anytime soon probably not even in my life time! the draw is too large to the game which i dont get i mean the show sucks worse then the game but hes right you have to put atleast 500 for a competetive deck and chances are it wont win and the stuff in it will get banned or reprinted and youre stuff will be worthless. i believe single cards in that game can go from 150-300 a piece and thats just wrong, i can make a competetive KH deck at maybe forty dollars tops?