By Vaapad, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Registration for the NYC Regional is NOW OPEN:

regional-bw.jpg

The regional will be held at:

The Compleat Strategist
11 East 33rd Street, New York NY
(212) 685-3880
[email protected]
$15 Entry with Pre-Registration ($18 at the door).

Sign-in will be at 10:00 a.m., with play starting at 10:30 a.m. SHARP.

SPACE IS LIMITED. We have 50 spots, 20 of which have already been filled when we opened registration early to those who attended our Store Championship. YOU MUST REGISTER in advance to claim a spot. Being the only regional in the Northeast US (I'm not counting Maryland), we could well sell out.

TO REGISTER: there are three options:

1) Online registration through The Compleat Strategist's website: Go to http://www.thecomple...tournament.aspx to purchase your ticket; check out once it's in your cart and pay via credit card. You will get an email confirmation from the store once your order is processed. You can bring this email (digital or a printout) on the day of the event as your proof of purchase (but they'll have you on a list anyway).

2) Phone registration: You can call The Compleat Strategist at (212) 685-3880 and buy your ticket over the phone with a credit card.

3) If you live in the NYC area, you can walk into the store and buy your ticket in person.

If you have any questions about the tournament, you can contact me directly; PM here, or email [email protected]. If you have questions about registration or technical questions/issues with your regional ticket order, email or call the store and ask for Danny.

Can't wait to see you all on June 7th for NYC's biggest tournament ever!

1. Aaron Glazer
2. Chris Lucangeli
3. Chris Lavin
4. Nathaniel Dean
5. Dan Strouhal
6. Kyle Szklenski
7. Steve Conti
8. Lauren Fitch
9. Britt Fitch
10. Corey Schell
11. Andreas Fulp
12. Stephan Pennengton
13. Joe Salitt
14. Nicole McPeek
15. Jeremiah McPeek
16. Jim McGovern
17. Sandy Barnabas
18. Seth Booth
19. Adam Cerbone
20. Dave Stromes
21. Dennis Harrison
22. Morgan Stana
23. Alex Hynes
24. Janson Kenney
25. Pete Wilson
26. Philippe Paquin
27. James Waumsley
28. Brian Aurelieu
29. David Gearhart
30. Aaron Braderick
31. Tyler Steadman
32. Patrick Reynolds
33. Alex Bugsnski
34. Tydus Mana
35. Chris Senhouse
36. John Heath-Clark
37. Talieson Solomon
38. Mark Yocius
39. Mike Whalen
40. Hammoum Salim
41. Daniel Balina
42. Seth Low
Again, if you've registered (or so you think) but your name is not on that list, please call the store ASAP and ask for Danny.
If you're on the fence or you've been procrastinating, now is the time to reserve your spot - 50 is the limit!
Edited by Vaapad

Wish i could make i to this but i cant...everyone else should go...its gone be great.

Wish i could make i to this but i cant...everyone else should go...its gone be great.

Say it ain't so Jon!!

Friendly reminder - if you know you're coming but haven't registered yet, get on it. You can register online via the link in the OP. We're more than half full already.

Hello all! Our regional is a little over a month away. If you are planning to come but haven't yet bought your ticket, get on it, as they're selling! If you're on the fence, the guest list -- even as it stands now -- should serve to nudge you in the right direction. At this regional, you could square off against not only the NYC crew (and let's face it, we're awesome!), but world-renown players such as Steve Simoni, JC Wamma, Alex Hynes, and the infamous DCDennis. This is not a regional you'll want to miss!

If you haven't read elsewhere, if we hit 40 people, I'll be adding a special prize for first place! And if we hit 50, then another special prize will be randomly given away!

We are just over two weeks out - who's getting pumped!?

The store currently has 35 players on its list as having registered. However, in looking at the list, I noticed that some people who told me they are coming are not on the list. I will reproduce the list here. If you are planning on coming/think you registered but do not see your name listed, please call the store ASAP.

1. Aaron Glazer

2. Chris Lucangeli

3. Chris Lavin

4. Nathaniel Dean

5. Dan Strouhal

6. Kyle Szklenski

7. Steve Conti

8. Lauren Fitch

9. Britt Fitch

10. Corey Schell

11. Andreas Fulp

12. Stephan Pennengton

13. Joe Salitt

14. Nicole McPeek

15. Jeremiah McPeek

16. Jim McGovern

17. Sandy Barnabas

18. Seth Booth

19. Adam Cerbone

20. Dave Stromes

21. Dennis Harrison

22. Morgan Stana

23. Alex Hynes

24. Janson Kenney

25. Pete Wilson

26. Philippe Paquin

27. James Waumsley

28. Brian Aurelieu

29. David Gearhart

30. Aaron Braderick

31. Tyler Steadman

32. Patrick Reynolds

33. Alex Bugsnski

34. Tydus Mana

35. Chris Senhouse

Again, if you've registered (or so you think) but your name is not on that list, please call the store. Notables off the top of my head include Steve Simoni, Tali, and John Heath.

If you're on the fence or you've been procrastinating, now is the time to reserve your spot - 50 is the limit!

Less than 2 weeks out, and the count is hovering around 40. Who's ready for the biggest and best tournament the Northeast has ever seen!?

OP updated with current signup list - if you registered, make sure you see your name!