Current Rulings Document

By PMPN, in Universal Fighting System

Hi guys. I've recently returned to UFS after being off since it died in my area (post Release 5), and I'll start by apologizing for asking a question I should be able to find for myself. I attempted to use the forum search, but had some significant difficulties and gave up.

Anyway, I went through the website and found a Tournament Rules Document, but it was effective as of February 2008. That may be the most recent document out there, but I know when my friends gave me a current "Banned List" last week so I knew which of my old cards I couldn't use in Legacy, that list was longer than the one in the back of the Feb 2008 CRD. I had hoped there would be a post including an attachment of the most recent document locked at the top of the rulings forum, but alas.

So long story short (too late), should I be using that February 2008 CRD with the current Banned List from I-don't-know-where for rules purposes or is there something more current out there? If there is something more current, could somebody reply with a link so I can go pull it down?

Thanks for your help...

Current banned list is located here:

http://app.fantasyflightgames.com/ufs-banned-errata.html

The online advanced game rules should be posted by End of Business day tomorrow.

Slowly but surly everything is moving to be able to be located on the main site, not just in the forum.

Antigoth said:

Current banned list is located here:

http://app.fantasyflightgames.com/ufs-banned-errata.html

The online advanced game rules should be posted by End of Business day tomorrow.

Slowly but surly everything is moving to be able to be located on the main site, not just in the forum.

Man that's a bad-tempered move... surely its not that bad?

vermillian said:

Man that's a bad-tempered move... surely its not that bad?

Verm... what are you talking about?

Hey, don't get surly with me! :)

(talking about your spelling of 'surely' as 'surly'. sorry... i found it hilarious!)

vermillian said:

Hey, don't get surly with me! :)

(talking about your spelling of 'surely' as 'surly'. sorry... i found it hilarious!)

::head desk::

Yeah... I was (and still am) decrispifying from the last week or two.

You were once NOT crispy?