Zombie Apocalypse

By Davidevil, in Mansions of Madness

It is a dark and stormy night , you and your old friends investigators have decided to spend a quiet evening playing poker and drinking whiskey in an old isolated cottage . The architect had advised you not to build above an Indian burial ground , but you certainly do not believe in such superstitions.

They ring the doorbell and you stand up thinking it's the Pizza guy but when you open the door, you find yourself in front of a decomposing body that wants to bite you.
You regret not having listened to the architect.

You can download the English and Italian version here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/102028/zombie-apocalypse

hi david i already posted in BoardGameGeek.com but i paste the comment here to be sure you will read it:

Fantastic Scenario !!!

Ironic and very hard, we played 3 times and we was always devoured by zombies... next week we will try again.

thanks again for your hard and professional work

hi david i already posted in BoardGameGeek.com but i paste the comment here to be sure you will read it:

Fantastic Scenario !!!

Ironic and very hard, we played 3 times and we was always devoured by zombies... next week we will try again.

thanks again for your hard and professional work

Hi Letizia i didnt know you was here too i paste my reply:

Thanks Letizia im happy you enjoyed it

we playtested the scenario 5 times and we was also eaten by zombies but i bet some group will defeat the bad guys soon.

let me know when it will happen