What are you calling this?

By dboeren1, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Warhammer 40,000: Conquest is quite a mouthful and at least for me a bit too long for ordinary conversation.

So how are you referring to the game?

Warhammer: Conquest

40K: Conquest

Something else?

Just "Conquest" or "40k: Conquest"

"Conquest" or "that 40k LCG."

? strange question.. um.. Conquest?

40k LCG is what I've been calling it when enthusing about it to friends, because it eliminates the need for them to ask if it's a new computer game. :)

Conquest Con Queso

Conquest when talking.. but I like to type. "40KLCG" in instant messaging and forums and stuff.

40K LCG or Conquest!

To this day is just "the warhammer 40.000 card game" in my zone. I guess we'll find a shorter version by the time we start playing it.

War-hammer-Four-tee-thou-sands-Con-Quest

Each word take at least 2 seconds to say with en expiration ending so the other persons can know what you eat during lunch...

I'm just calling it Warhammer 40k. I usually leave the "conquest" part out becuase news of the game is still new to me and I forget. We only have a couple of people around our store who even know what the other game is so I don't get challenged on it much. I'll probably just keep calling it that.

I have been saying 40K Card Game...but now I think I'll just start going with "Conquest" like others have mentioned. It's shorter and sounds pretty cool.

Yeah just saying Warhammer Conquest, but in short hand for the net I hope WHC will do :)

In our gaming group it's usually called 40k conquest or 40k LCG.

Conquest Con Queso

Conquest with cheese?? Aren't you even gonna' wait to see how similar it is to other FFG LCGs before crowning it that?

FFG only has 2 other original dueling LCGs. Invasion, and Star Wars and now this, so when comparing FFG lcgs you have to ignore CoC and aGoT. All the others were X-TCGs. A interesting note is all the original dueling LCGs are designed by Eric Lang. They ALL have a lot of similar traits for that reason.

Just because AGoT and coc used to be tcgs means nothing. They were still FFG games. Also designed by Eric Lang.

What rubbish, of course it does. It means that they were originally designed with a completely different model, the card even had to have changes and tweaks, entire affects lost and cards replaced by others with different text. Same thing happened in CoC.