NYC REGIONAL - June 7, Save the Date

By Vaapad, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Just a quick "save the date" post. If you live in the northeastern US, you'll want to be in NYC on June 7. More info to follow.

Also if you plan on attending be sure to call the Compleat Strategist!!!

I want to emphasize this as NYC is technically the only regional in the Northeast. I've spoken with the owner and I was estimating that only about 60 players will fit within the play space. This could change and may not be an issue (if 60 players don't show up), but since we are the closest regional for a lot of players in the Northeast it's best to make sure everyone is aware that space is limited and if enough people sign up then people will absolutely be turned away. People were turned away from the Netrunner Plugged-In tour due to seating limitations (only 4 people, but it did happen).

Also, as it is NYC you can't really book your hotels early enough. Summer isn't peak tourist season, but if you play on staying in NYC for the regional you likely will want to start looking now. Don't book a hotel before you call the Strat and confirm your reservation.

Edit: Is Maryland in the Northeast?

Edit 2: Hurray copy/paste!

Registration isn't open yet. Calling now won't do ya any good. There will be plenty of announcements - won't be able to miss it.

But yes, space will be limited to 50. When the time comes, pre-registration will be required.

Someone make sure to book enough space at a bar before hand too, I don't want them running out of alcohol.