elixir

By redsoxs, in Talisman Rules Questions

when you drink elixir of might,wisdom or destiny and you gain strenght,craft or fate it only for one turn or for the reste of the game

thank

Permanent gain. Potion of Strength specifically mentions the +2 from it lasts only until the end of turn.

In the beginning when i have drew for the first time the elixir etc( i have not read the text so good so i have ditch it on the space. The other opponent has pick it up, and read the card better then me. He was rolling the die in a instant and gain one strength. stupid from me, that i have not read that card better lengua.gif

I will never forget it cool.gif

Also, would be good to mention, You may drink elixir whenever You wish. That means, You may take it then use for example three turns later right befre battling against another Character.

Nemomon said:

Also, would be good to mention, You may drink elixir whenever You wish. That means, You may take it then use for example three turns later right befre battling against another Character.

Why should i do that.

Maybe that i lost the card in one of my turns and i can use it for upcoming battles. No need to wait..

Unless you know that you are losing strength or craft points somewhere....

Velhart said:

Nemomon said:

Why should i do that.

Maybe that i lost the card in one of my turns and i can use it for upcoming battles. No need to wait..

In 2nd ED. You were forced to deliver a Magic Object to Magic Shoppe in order to become High Mage. Now Warlock is asking for a Magic Object. Better is giving an Elixir than Rune Sword for example.

Nemomon said:

Velhart said:

Nemomon said:

Why should i do that.

In 2nd ED. You were forced to deliver a Magic Object to Magic Shoppe in order to become High Mage. Now Warlock is asking for a Magic Object. Better is giving an Elixir than Rune Sword for example.

mmm Difficult choice. I should say that craft counters are better then cards who give you craft, but with Rune Sword you can receive extra lives.

Maybe you can better wait with giving him a magic object, but off course, if you really need a Talisman at that moment, then you have no choice haha demonio.gif

You can better made up your mind before your opponent runs to the Crown.. demonio.gif